5.0 Known Issues

Can the team also look into a stat squish? The numbers are getting ridiculously high. Like /1000 or even more. You can change the power curve of lower ranks so we don’t have 1s, nobody cares about them that much.

2 Likes

When she’s maxed out?

I just said that. @Samm, he really needs a prioritized hot fix.

1 Like

Is there something wrong with the calculation of score in Arena?

I have around 800M power more than my opponent, yet my bonus is only 400 point? Weird…

1 Like

Only with the enemy version.

3 Likes

It happens with all Quasimodos, enemy or ally

6 Likes

Is is correct that Louis appears for Tiana’s Green skill animation and not her Blue skill animation…?

3 Likes

It’s the victory animation @Bluebandit93 He also shows up in purple skill

3 Likes

Only Green and Red skill and the other sides (Battle Badge; Patch)

1 Like

Yeah meant red… oops :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Also, Her (and Louis’) victory animation has 2 different sounds. :woman_shrugging: I do not understand pretty much.

• Sound 1: When you check it normally, You will hear the soft, quiet piano sound.

• Sound 2: When the other sound is about to end and you check it, you will hear the trumpet from Louis.

1 Like

So, Tiana is in game now. When will her giveaway event begin? Certainly not now @samm

Why it sounds so depressing, like if someone died. :joy:

(I mean yeah, enemies died, but that’s the point)

2 Likes

okay but that still doesn’t make sense why he is in the Green skill and not on the Blue skill - as Blue skill is literally when she calls for him

1 Like

It displays victory animation, not green skill animation.

1 Like

@Samm Still no Tiana (?)

2 Likes

So no Tiana today ? @Samm

1 Like

I will bring this up today. This is a tricky one, though.

6 Likes

It has been there for months now…?

1 Like

And you are surprised? Really?

Timon’s red skill has been bugged since release and they haven’t even once addressed it :joy: so, at this point, I assume some bugs will be left as they are in game…cause the Dev can’t or just don’t want to fix them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney