5.1 Known Issues

the immediate future for those people could be alleviated, but that in turn would make spenders´ immediate future “uncompetitive”… because there would be too much competition (and also, supposedly, less money which higher-ups usually don´t like)

I did say tho that… all it needs is to think of a threshold how rewarding should the gameplay be in terms of money… and balance the gains by that. Instead of… whatever other balancing way that is.
And I also said it should be at least a $20 worth / 3 months of each resource deal…

3 Likes

Marshy… What does this have anything to do with the topic? This is about Game Issues. Not How high people’s Heroes are.

1 Like

@Samm Can y’all fix Fear please his 50% less damage in his purple skill is making teams unkillable

1 Like

I accidentally opened all my diamond crates. I only intended to open SOME of them, not ALL.

Why is there no confirmation button to remind players what we are doing? Is there anyway for me to take them all back? @samm

This feature is good but way too dangerous with no warning

3 Likes

To make it worse, Fear(An) has become the new nerf hero. He can wipe out your entire team in one hit with “dreadful scream”, so what would be some ways to kill him if you have no starting energy, and if he has debuff immunities together?

1 Like

There’s plenty of heroes which removes dread, Abu even permanently (bug), true damage, and simply hits which don’t crit.

3 Likes

It’s his armor + reduction…

I do agree that many recent refreshes have numbers out of this world…

Anyway… @Samm if the invasion is refreshed, could some scaling be added to the mod levels… cause they aged veeeeery poorly.

Maximum there is 65,098 Skill Power, Basic Damage or 650k Max HP, which was relevant when Red+0 was top rank. Sadly, almost 4 years ago.

Stats are now at least 3000x higher than that.

3 Likes

Yeah and you could have drained Maui’s energy to kill him but nope he needed a nerf… making him once again a trash hero

1 Like

Not knowing how to counter and people complain, but… Maui was immune on all damage, Fear just crits, so there is some difference (quite big).

Anyway, you still take damage. Even with all reductions from Jake and Fear.

1 Like

Why are the patch Essen drops the same? They should increase, considering that we need much more @samm

6 Likes

gttsXp

Unfortunately this is what it feels like at the moment…

3 Likes

Well, can’t say I’m surprised :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

even not the bugs. White and Blue Skill is running around the combat.

2 Likes

No unfortunately we cannot…

It honestly feels like every decision lately is to see how far players can be pushed before we just give up and quit playing.
And honestly, it is working

4 Likes

You are saying?

Pity Quorra killed Mulan, but this is STILL insane…

3 Likes

Having tier 2 essence locked at level 10 is kinda bad…
Can the tiers be adjusted to give new players at least some chance to catch up?

5 Likes

The drops needs to be increased too.

5 Likes

Significantly increase…
But we should see an increase somewhere in summer of 2056 if the current “improvement” ratios are followed…

3 Likes

@Samm There seems to be an issue with Abu in which he’s dead but his body stays around and times out the fight but somehow I still get 3 stars… this is in chat spars… gonna test it elsewhere

3 Likes

I believe in the PVP rule 'bonus points for higher power ', summoned companions are contributing towards the calculated power difference.

Hence it’s very difficult to get those bonus points against a defence with companions, and more bonus points can be earned by attacking with companions.

Based on the other points changes to companions recently, this shouldn’t be the case @Samm

Either that’s what’s happening, or something else is broken 🤷

Example:

Clearly some bonus points for power should be awarded, but either the presence of Sven or something else is preventing it

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney