5.2 Known Issues

Because it started later. It will return to normal after tomorrow.

2 Likes

Well, in Server 1 the highest HP (of Hades) is around 8 Billion so… eh?

3 Likes

They are not refreshed if the time between the start of Prize Wall and daily reset is lower than 12h.

2 Likes

And this is exactly why there’s more days for the Prize Wall than there are resets. Everyone will still have the same number of resets available, some players will just be a bit delayed in getting their last one.

2 Likes

indeed, the behaviour is exactly as before, this hasn’t been fixed

2 Likes

@Samm did you ever get around to this? The player in question is still active and still cheating

5 Likes

Ehm… @Samm? Is my game broken? This happens to me at least twice a day and every time I have to reset the game. I don’t know if this problem is only mine or it is the game itself. But I checked the internet, and there is signal.

3 Likes

Well, what if it happened repeatedly, like it crashes?

1 Like

Giving everyone a chance. I think if the prize wall would start soon, players won’t have access to view the prize wall, and the final refresh would be in the last 24 hours of the prize wall.

1 Like

So, thanks to the amazing Precise bug (Precise doesn’t work at all now), we have no way to counter Abu :slightly_smiling_face: @samm I hope you guys are happy for making such a broken hero and coincidentally have a bug that prevents players to take him down :slightly_smiling_face:

Such a wonderful experience :slightly_smiling_face: (for ones don’t understand, that is sarcasm​:slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

?

Tiana’s fireflies to do what? Cheshire’s head to do what? And didn’t you use Monkey Fist? 'cause Red Skill and Ron disk both affect Abu.

1 Like

Daisy, Megavolt, Magica, Clawhauser, Negaduck, Cheshire.

But yes, totally agree, with the current precise bug amount of counters decreased by 2/3, so it is annoying, making Abu worse to fight against.

7 Likes

That Precise bug is fixed in another hot fix, 5.2.02. I THINK that will be next week.

3 Likes

Honestly it is really concerning that crutial bugs like these are taking weeks to be resolved

3 Likes

Hopefully there will be some update with Hero rotation too. It takes way too long for us to work on new heroes :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Again, there is no incentive for them to implement anything to help players.
So why would they?

3 Likes

am i the only one who has troubles with negaduck memory disks? i mean, i equip the horned king one and when i choose negaduck in the pre-battle screen (when you choose heroes for the battle) it says that the memory disk is changed in the one of darwing

2 Likes

Something should be done with markets…

According to price on Beast’s skill chips, a maxed red skill cost 180k diamonds?!

3 Likes

That happens because of the recent update where the game now remembers the friendship used in the lineups.

All you have to do is press and hold on the hero you want to change friendship then once it takes you to the friendship page press on the modify button then equip the other friendship

2 Likes

Something should be done with about every item in markets…

Bits in normal market (the amount, also color and such are ultra hot garbage).
Badges in black market… like 30+k diamonds? For real?
Stamina consumables in mega mart… 67 for 235 diamonds? But we can get 8k stamina for 50 diamonds (and that´s 130+ consumables…)

Those other items (skill chips, hero chips, disk bits, whatever else) I don´t even talk about. Everything about as impactful for the game experience as a drop of water in Sahara.

But eh who are we kidding now…
15 resets for the weekend trial cost 110k stamina consumables (or 100k premium stamina).
Basically pay $3 to even get all. If you paid enough to succeed winning with heroes in the past in the first place as for stages 1-9 the difficulty is obnoxious.
F2P players basically have next to no chance to even play them, let alone win or buy resets with stamina.

I liked when some trial events gave stamina, because… while it was certain F2Ps couldn’t get the gripe of best rewards… it at least allieviated some of the “disbalance”. Now it’s not even hidden that there is no balancing whatsoever.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney