5.6 Known Issues

The 1/4 of the times I can get game to load it’d slow. Really affecting war as some of our members can’t even log in

2 Likes

Even promote raise skills and enhance badges 3 minutes later half or all of it is gone and have to start all over

2 Likes

Omg. The game is so insanely laggy right now. I can barely do anything :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it takes forever to refresh market and most of the time, it doesn’t work so I have to log in again …to no avail

We need to fix this lag asap. No matter how much stamina we get, it is pointless if we can play the game :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Only lag I got is stamina power promote,luckily it doesn’t crash

Taken 5 hours and 32 minutes before surgery ends. Hopefully just a visual glitch

1 Like

It’s being worked on:

Well, it seems like the game is much more responsive now, as opposed to 8-12 hours ago when it was difficult to get anything done. Apologies for the ping, but @TheGrillFather is there any sign of the lag in the data that y’all have from last night? Anything we can do to help resolve the issue?

I’ve asked the team to look into it, at this moment I don’t know :confused: I’m sorry for all this frustration everyone! Hopefully we can figure it out soon.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s because of all the raids happening with the new content yesterday. Things should start clearing up now, but that is the main cause.

As I mentioned in the S1 lag thread, DHBM is an old game so optimization is an uphill battle. All of the solutions are not overnight ones, and we are actively working on finding ways to minimize lag. I’m so sorry for how frustrating this can be.

We are looking at badge recipe solutions, the pink dots, raid rewards screen, and if needed, possibly reducing the max raid limit to help minimize lag. Thanks all for your patience!

3 Likes

And while we are waiting for the surge bug to be fixed, what will happen to our bonus gold? We will lose it or something? Because the longer it takes for us to get them, the less likely we will get them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@TheGrillFather any estimated time until that is fixed?

@TheGrillFather is it alright if we get more gold because the amount we need to upgrade of heroes is ridiculous

I’ve had to deal with that before; best of luck to you.

1 Like

As you can see from my posts, when I post something, it disappears at the speed of light, but fixing the important bugs is slow.

I understand that you don’t like being told what to do, but I want the system to work properly.
If you have time to come up with a reason, fix it.

I’m not sure if this is a different issue with surge or if it’s related to some guilds not getting their bonus gold, but the map no longer has the highest-power district as district 1, with power steadily decreasing until district 27 is the weakest. Screencaps from three different guilds today:

Guild 1
Screenshot_20231115-122430_Disney Heroes

Guild 2
Screenshot_20231115-122501_Disney Heroes
Screenshot_20231115-122511_Disney Heroes

Guild 3
Screenshot_20231115-122603_Disney Heroes
Screenshot_20231115-122557_Disney Heroes

EDIT: Looks like things are back to normal in surge, so this is (hopefully) no longer an issue.

1 Like

Even though we’re syncing the fix today, surge will not be corrected until tomorrow (surge works weird I know). However, we’ll be pulling a list of affected players and the list will be compensated missed bonuses and multiplier rewards.

4 Likes

Well,that’s good to hear

I’m hoping a fix will also improve invasion as it’s almost unplayable. If something is going this wrong, it might be better to disable the option.

But what about those from chapters 1-74? Should the future chapters have only replayable stages? How will you make the nonreplayable stage replayable?

So I assume that this bug will be fixed tomorrow? With compensation?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

When I tried to purchase today’s guild gift, it said I had already purchased it. Even though I didn’t buy it. I am disappointed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney