6.1 Known Issues

Please remember to also submit support tickets through the game if you encounter any bugs or issues. Thanks!

3 Likes

" * Added a new level each to Guild Check In perks 10 and 40"

I don’t see this anywhere! So, where are they???

And the previous war bonuses are not discounted anymore? What a shame!!!

Btw, last week, in Invasion, whenever we defeat a boss, the next one will be 25 lv higher (for eg: from lv 125 to lv 150). But now, they will only be 5 lv higher (from lv 125 to lv 130). So, what exactly happened?

3 Likes

No rebalancing was applied to this Patch season’s featured heroes and they are all the same as before

1 Like

That definitely doesn’t seem right. I checked my Hiro yesterday after updating the game and he definitely had significantly better numbers/stats than he did before.

1 Like

It’s been reported elsewhere as well, but Badge Crates seem to be only dropping up to E8 badges now. E9 badges are supposed to be included in the pool

1 Like

Welp, who would have guessed? Battle Pass is 3 days long! :sweat_smile:

@Samm, @TheGrillFather, something’s wrong with the supercharge. While it says that the supercharge for McLeach will stay for all the Battle Pass duration, the ending time is WAY shorter than the actual end of the Battle Pass. Maybe you can fix this before it ends?

1 Like

You sure? I mean, Samm clearly said on the latest patch notes there wouldn’t be any rebalance this season.

1 Like

It is correct, but there was no rebalancing

1 Like

I double-checked my information, and it appears I misunderstood what the conversation was about.

I apologize for the confusion.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s normal.

1 Like

Why is this here when they’re not part of this season’s featured? Actually I see all the smaller trials are last season’s, only the unity trial changed to the current? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also sorting by featured franchises shows all of this season and last season’s currently.

3 Likes

As I said I expirenced a glitch with Sarah Sanderson where she loops her defeat animation Evan when I lose level or win level or Dearing battle when she’s defeated

We’re not sure if they’re ever going to fix that one at this point, it’s been going on for a long time now.

I cannot fight the first place in colisseum because the app keeps crashing… How am i supposed to advance that way?

I got big score in colosseum, re-check the normal damage score and remove the power difference please, that power difference is very toxic and annoying in advanced leagues vs only whales,

Interesting bug…

Shank in the Aurora/Snow white friendship campaign episode 4 segment 3 isn’t taking damage, making it impossible to win.

It could be because Shank’s skills are maxed, so she can contain a lot more damage?

This issue happens again since the previous update.

waiting for them to solve this thing they promised to fix centuries ago :unamused:

Wow. I was just scrolling and I found this… @Samm, @TheGrillFather, something that has not been revealed yet is already in game… Just a question, when we can get Mastery Threads for her?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney