6*...why? Just why?

I’m 100% shocked by today’s update, 6 star heroes, why, just why?

5* is plenty enough development for a single hero, we have over 40 heroes in the game now and no doubt significantly more to come.

The players want a shard shop, where surplus can be traded for small rewards.

You’re clearly chasing greed over player experience.

Heist, arena and war in particular have serious issues, but you simply ignore them and choose to squeeze the whales even more instead.

Flabbergasted…guess I’m not spending anymore money in this game, time to start looking around for a new one.

51 Likes

I just hope this doesn’t spiral into a madness of star grinding xD

3 Likes

It already has. This sixth star is terrible in every way.

8 Likes

I have to agree. Please make an announcement, that at least there won’t be a 7* update!

7 Likes

Can’t agree more. If the intent all along was to go to 6 stars there should not have been a way to use your extra hero chips. That’s the real problem.

I am less than 10 points away from getting Mr Incredible a 4 star disc. That’s about 200 chips of his gone.

I am on the 6* hate bandwagon. Refund us what we have used Perblue and everyone will be happy… Happier at least.

12 Likes

Not sure why in the world they think “a way to use excess hero chips” is to give us another star. Instead of using the extra chips we all have for a few characters, now we have to get MORE of them for a whole roster. Im usually one to be objective and defend both sides, but this is greed pure and simple to entice buying more deals that include hero chips.

26 Likes

With you @ReapersFuryX. I usually agree with most of pb decisions and path forward, but this is probably my least fave change.

But it’s all good. I probably won’t get anyone to 6 and I really don’t care. Can still have fun.

5 Likes

this is starting to be ridiculous. Heist have problems not fixed SINCE DAY 1. Arena became something we just fight for the 3 fights mission prizes. Coliseum is ok, IMO. A lot of ppl complaining on the City Watch for A LONG TIME, same with surge. I try to spend money always that i can (what isnt that much since I am a student), but my god, if they dont undo that 6* stuff until next update I will stop playing. I give up on perblue

4 Likes

The soulmart was perfect in DS. This is just a terrible idea made worse by no one seeing it coming.

3 Likes

Also, it isnt like the chips dont have use. The possibility of use them to get memories are very fair. I think the option of sell them for a few gold would be helpful, but 6* is ridiculous

3 Likes

I am used to Kingdom Hearts Union X’s power creep so I guess I am not that surprised-ish I guess as I am already used to high power jumps in Kingdom Hearts Union X.

Of course a bit different kind of power creep between the two games, but still power creep nonetheless. Though what I think is that the 6 star option could have come a bit later like after new year in January so people have had a bit more time to prepare and get their heroes up to 5 star first.

Guess we now wait and see what happens :-).
I know I at least will just play in my own pace as I usually do and have fun with the game and I hope you all will still do too ^^.

Well so far II liked the game cost and reward was fair and i spend in this game more then in any other game except maybe Star Citizen. I am VIP 11 nearly VIP12. But this update hit the developer greed alert. I wont spenda single cent anymore in this game cause tjis today basicly said i will never be able to even finish my top 15 set for colliseum anyways.

Congratukations per blue to make this a real whales only game

9 Likes

I also think this was a mistake with the 6th star they made a gap between big spends and the rest small, casual and non spenders. Playing in a mixed guild will become nearly impossible i a few days. With time and effort this diffrence in power can’t be overcome. My guess is that a lot might quit now, heard it already from people in my 1st ranked guild. Its sad because I can’t keep up either.

6 Likes

Yeah definitely a total waste! People have been complaining about bugs and glitches in the game for ages and instead of listening to the player, these developers are just turning greedy! The game was great to start with but now it’s becoming a daily grind and that’s where the fun stops, if people don’t have fun people don’t play, easiest way to put it! Sort it out perblue we want to play this game!

7 Likes

I refuse to spend another cent on this game because of this 6 star BS! May quit the game altogether.

5 Likes

I am on the “I hate 6*” bandwagon. They should not have given us the option to spend chips if they were planning on doing this. This is a terrible idea. Previous similar fames by Perblue did not do this, so most people assumed that using the chips in friend missions was a good idea.

Please refund everyone their chips that were spent on friend missions, or remove 6* from the game. If neither if those things happen, I am never spending another cent on this game. This is a big FU to the players. Trying to milk the whales as much as possible to the detriment of smaller spenders who keep the game alive.

I regret buying the year long daily gems, and if I could I would try and get a refund for that, but I would get banned for that.

12 Likes

Unnecessary update to 6*

5 Likes

Really bad idea to have 6 stars, and even P4 or level 85. I’m in server 9.

6 Likes

Please stop rolling out too much updates too fast. New content in the form of new heroes and new friend campaigns is fun, but to just drop this major one (6th star, Orange 0) without any semblance of a hint prior is frustrating. It is disheartening to see the main team you’ve worked so hard (and still working hard at!) to get to 5-star and Purple 4 now becoming pathetically weak yet again upon promotion to Orange 0. And of course (in-game) money now has all but dried up for me having promoted some of the heroes I have.

Please don’t make this game too much of a chore to play. I understand that you’re out trying to make money, but please don’t do so at the expense of players who genuinely love this game and wants to enjoy it thoroughly. Maybe I’m stupid and naive (I’m pretty sure someone here will bash me for this), but the whole idea is to make this game fun for the players to play. There’s only so much time (and money) that (most) players can spend on. Thanks

8 Likes

You guys are ungrateful as heck!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney