6*...why? Just why?

Update with the 6* hero is so devastating. I am barely getting my heroes 5* cause i dont spend oni the game and now you release a 6*?!? Just wow. Was hoping for a more creative update, not this kind.

13 Likes

So you think we should thank them for making us spend our hero chips on missions only to turn around and say “oh hey now you can buy more hero chips to make 6*”

On my server they immediately offered 150 Quorra chips for 3k+ diamonds, so they are just trying to empty wallets.

#boycott6stars

12 Likes

I’m a dedicated player who’s at that range myself without being a whale, and I say P4+ and level 85+ aren’t bad. They’re just there for people like me who’ve played for a while, so we don’t get bored because there’s nothing left to do except endlessly grind. The 6th star however… that’s just pure garbage. I’m already at a disadvantage to most others because my entire team (I use Bogo, Yax, Frozone, Nick, and WALL E) can only get chips for from the campaign (About 3 chips a day. Yeah.) It’s already a serious pain in the neck to deal with having to get 100-150 chips and the cash for another star, and now 200? The new challenges shop and the war crates are a small help, at the very least.

6 Likes

Game was already too grindy with all the badges needed for hero promotion and tiny rewards on most of the activities. And now this.
Bad decision imo.

8 Likes

Farming chips is NOT fun. Farming badges is NOT fun. You give us way too little stamina and the drop rates are too dang low. The only reason people spend money is to avoid playing parts of your game, and this is a huge problem: people will get tired of spending and realize the other way to avoid the grind is to quit. Two people in my guild quit today, and more are considering it.

13 Likes

Yeah agreed bro. I think devs need to consider improving item and character chips drop rates to make grinding less of a chore. And improve stamina regeneration rate as well

6 Likes

@Polaris
anytime u want, u can answer us. Will u guys do ANYTHING about it? or we should just assume it became a p2w game? answer pls, so I can decide if I leave it know or give a second (maybe third, forth, idk anymore) chance

5 Likes

For the most part I agree, the 6th star increase perhaps wasn’t the best idea, they should at least delay this feature for much later, it’s just too early, with 40+ heroes there is already so much to do and keeping up with this new feature definitely will feel like a chore. Balance the drop of farming chips and badges is almost a must at this time and think very appreciative.
Now, the only thing I don’t understand is, why some people complain about wasting the chips on missions where in reality you didn’t?! Some of your disks are now 80% complete, if not 100%. If you wouldn’t use your chips now on the missions, you would at some point anyway.
I understand you would rather use the chips for this new feature instead, but your chips were not gone on waste, just went for something else instead.

2 Likes

Oh thank god someone started this already, I’m in complete shock.

I was ok with the pace of updates, new characters, team level increases etc. but this? A clear overstep for cash.

While heist and arena especially are riddled with issues, war could do with some tweaks too.

But let’s not bother with that and just bleed our audience instead.

Consider this my resignation, it was fun but I am done.

4 Likes

I’ve been playing since March and I must say this game is one of best that I’ve played. Also the first game I used real money.

And… this 6* update scks. I’m really happy flaunting my few 5* heroes … but 6*? Boy, it took me forever to reach my non city watch heroes to 5 stars.

Completing a surge/Arena/Coli rewards will only give u 500-600 coins and thats equivalent to 5 hero chips… It will take 38-40 days to collect 200 chips.

This is crazy. I regret renewing my VIP subscription.

5 Likes

That is a lot of shared frustration, I love the game; being playing since beta but for the first time I feel genuinely blindsided by it.

I know perBlue is a business, and I fully accept it’s goal is to make money. But I’m 100% sure it was achieving that already with the constant release of new characters, increase to level caps and the ever expanding orange. Which I was perfectly ok with too.

I really do feel this is pushing it over the edge. Certainly never saw this coming, the goal posts have well and truly being shifted.

I’m not quitting, at least not yet because I really do love the game. But paying for those shiny flash deals? Nope, it’s not going to make any material difference anymore. The finish line just got pushed way too far ahead.

I’m all for the game continuing to grow…but it shouldn’t be like this.

I hope perblue do something about this…I want this game to last and be fun. Not be a never ending mind numbing chore.

7 Likes

Never spent money on a game until this one. And I’m not planning to spend any more. Really saddened by this update, had been thinking about leaving the game since last update. This is the final push, they just force you to spend more and more, and I’m not going to keep taking part on it.

Got my account to VIP 7, got Stitch and Moana maxed (my faves characters that are in the game), sad that Ursula came too late, or I would have maxed her, too.

Enough is enough.

5 Likes

What would have been better would be to let us sell extra chips for ~5 diamonds each. Or exchange extra chips for hero chips we don’t have. Then people would have been happy for this update.

3 Likes

There’s already good use, tbh, spend 1 to get stars on friendship disks, next thing you know they’ll be adding a 6th star to the disk and 5 more levels to the friendships.

Hope I’m not giving tbem any ideas

2 Likes

even for 2/3, even for gold. Any option was going to be better than a 6*, but that wouldnt make the whales spend more money

4 Likes

I dislike the 6* update as well, but it’s too late to change it now. Instead, I think Perblue instead should either adjust the cost of both elite and normal campaigns to be a uniform 6 & 12 energy across the board, or increase the drop rate of higher campaign levels to match the amount of energy spent. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we have to spend double the energy to get chips for a hero just because they came out a couple months after the other heroes. Same reasoning for badges too. I understand making purple badges 40-50 bits, but if we’re spending double the energy farming them, that’s already twice as costly as a blue or green badge.

If PerBlue wants to raise the level cap or increase the badges so that people will spend more, sure. I understand they need to make money. But at least put the other stuff at equal cost for all players. And if in the future they want to raise it to 7* (which is likely since there are many similar games with 7 star heroes), giving the community a couple months notice would be a much better idea rather than just dropping it out of the blue.

6 Likes

so… @Polaris ? dont we deserve some answer???

6 Likes

To read all these replies is just sad. I’ve been playing this game since May of its release, and I’ve quit today. The 6* star was an absolute shocker, and it only shows the financial part of the company is doing quite well. The gap between casual to hardcore players is not even close anymore.

6 Likes

same feel. Before that, I’ve never played a mobile game for so long. I spend money in this cause I really like the way the things were going. New heroes every month, a lot of game modes. But them we saw that. If Polaris dont answer with a good positioning till tomorrow, the game will be uninstaled and i give up. its sad to see what the game become

3 Likes

This game has given me a bad taste in my mouth now, I can’t enjoy any part of the game. I didn’t have all my heroes to 5*, but I had enough to feel good about. Now I have to farm all their chips and it just ruined all the fun. I’m definitely not spending any more money on this game til they remove 6*. I may just quit entirely.

Everyone needs to let Perblue know this is unacceptable and has to be reversed immediately

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney