A couple of changes coming to the Battle Pass!

Thx @Loutre for your answer and giving the time to understand. :sparkling_heart:

It is true that I didn’t say this clearly, only in the most recent ticket.

There was indeed a timeframe between the visual bug starting to occur and the announcement of the Battle Pass being changed for November where stamina was shown on 10/31

Confirmed we can do the compensation! It may take a couple of days to investigate and grab the list of players

1 Like

But in the other hand I don’t think we are the ones that have to fully find out the problem, support should work with us to understand the issue instated of them jumping into conclusions and closing the chat. :confused:

I do ask them if the stamina packs where part of the intended reward but never got a real answer to my questions. :confused:

1 Like

And just like that, after multiple fights and begging and threats it turns out we were right.

Maybe instead of just saying no, support could have responded by saying that it is being investigated, and once the issue is resolved you will receive an appropriate response.

This upset a lot of players, which could have been avoided in my opinion.

1 Like

Do not threaten our staff or anyone, that is never a solution. Fights and begging also are not a solution. This situation was resolved as more information was given and we understood it was not the same issue as the 22 Hero Chips issue.

3 Likes

I never threatened, I always asked for more investigation. Even providing assistance. But yes, I got tired out when my ticket was closed after a reply…

I did say this from hour 1 tho…

1 Like

We did not threaten the staff, all I did was suggest that players take it up with Google or Amazon, and then it got looked into.

Again, it could all have been avoided if the tickets were not just closed at the start without any acknowledgement that the issue was in game and not due to players doing something wrong.

Ok, PB. I get it. I asked for more gold and I got 3 Gold Deals ($10, $20, $30) in my game now. I just wish they’ll come back more frequently, because I already spent my $ this month on another deal that had a lot of gold (and a few other items) in it instead of the battle pass.

I´d rather buy a stamina deal than a dedicated gold deal. Because the latter sucks thoroughly.

The deal I got had gold and stamina in it and it was a pretty good deal on the item/$ ratio compared to most other deals.

1 Like

I mean, you get gold from spending stamina. With the double gold item even more.

Hi @Loutre, do we have an estimated time of when this might resolve? :sweat_smile:

As of now they’re still not sure, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I mentioned it in a ticket, but I will mention it here too.

@Loutre the affected players got 21,250 “banked” stamina. The battle pass on 10/31 showed the same as it does now for Meilin… 21,250 stamina consumables (or 1,275,000 “banked” stamina). That is 60x more.

1 Like

As I stated on your ticket, this was an internal mistake and has since been corrected. There is no reason to be rude. If you are working with something and it messes up and someone calls you an idiot, would you feel good about that? Please consider your words and what they can mean to someone who is just trying to do their job.

1 Like

Thank you so much, got my rewards. :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

True. I apologize. The idiot was the systém itself.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney