A culinary disaster (likely concept)

The Swedish chef

the Swedish chef is ready to cook and attack his way through the creeps, don’t mess with this cook
Quote: “Bork, Bork, Bork!”

:star::star:
Role: damage
Position: frontline

Entrance: the chef chases a chicken put trips and his hat falls off, he puts on the hat, walks in to position and takes out his spoon and blunderbuss.

Defeat: his blunderbuss explodes and he is covered in soot he then falls over

Victory: twirls his spoon

Basic attack: shoots blunderbuss

Skills

White skill: culinary catastrophe
:fist:normal
The chef takes out a crockpot, he throws it in the middle of the battlefield, the pot explodes and food is sent flying everywhere. If it hits a creep it slows them and deals x damage, if it hits someone on the chef’s team it will heal them x and make them faster. If the chef has a Support on team the food will Double the health for all pieces of food that hits an ally

Green skill: exploding cupycake
:shield:true
The chef throws three exploding (as he says) ‘cupycakes’, each will take half health from a creep and give it to the chef. If a creep dies when this skill happens the chef will gain a shield. All extra health will be converted into extra damage the next time he uses white, green, or blue skill.

Blue skill: lobster banditos
:sparkles:fantastic
the lobsters jump at a creep And start to attack them, once the creep is defeated the lobsters will go away, this skill has a chance to fail if the creep is above level 50

Purple skill: food fight
The chef will dodge all attacks for 13 seconds, if another Swedish Chef is on the other team the non creep chef will reverse the skill that was being sent to him.

Red skill: master chef
If the chef nears death he will gain a damage and health buff, if he kills an enemy when this skill is active he will gain another buff of health and damage
+x health to culinary catastrophe
+x speed
+x damage

Friendships 

The Swedish Chef/collete
The chef and collete have a cooking competition to see who the best chef is.
head muppet chef
each time his blue skill is activated the lobsters will kill an additional creep
+x health

The Swedish chef/Kermit the frog
the chef has to cook food for a new muppet movie that starts in an hour, and Kermit has to help
bork, Bork, fork
the chef will gain additional health when a creep dies
+x speed

2 Likes

Please post all feedback, oh and I remember some one requested this I just forgot who

This is a solid concept but I’m not sure about the gun

1 Like

Yeah, but I didn’t have anything else he could like shot or throw, I could have done a butchers knife but I bhoose to go with the gun due to it being featured in a lot of muppet merchandise and in muppet vision 3.d

Also I got inspiration for this concept from three of the palisades muppet action figures of him (I only have uncle deadly, crazy Harry, and gonzo), and a line he said from the tv show the muppets.

I have a few myself, not to many I just have the great gonzo And that’s all

Nice, I’m getting a kermit next

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney