A farewell to DHBM

Well if you ever choose to return, we will gladly welcome you back with open arms! (Especially Server 8 wink wink haha).

image https://media.giphy.com/media/JGNmo9nBmmy8U/200.gif

7 Likes

Weā€™ll miss you! Even though Iā€™m still newer to forums you always knew what you were talking about and said the nicest things. Iā€™m sad that you will be going :disappointed::slightly_frowning_face: but I also hope that the next chapter of your life will bring you new opportunities and activities, along with close friends.

4 Likes

First off, welcome to the forum!
Secondly, why so rude, especially for your first time posting on the forum? They obviously did not want to disband their guild. They obviously tried to bring their guild back to the good old days:

Do you know how hard it is to be the Leader of a guild? You have to make many decisions and chat with many members, especially the Champions and Officers. Itā€™s not an easy task to do, especially since most of us have to work or go to school.

And their guild was already on the brink of collapse:

And they didnā€™t try to excuse what they did by their depression (side note, attacking someone for their depression is a very rude and inhumane thing to do).

They even tried to make the guild better as I said before:

Also, I find it pretty ironic youā€™re calling them selfish for doing something that was bound to happen (since they said cracks were already forming), and then you said that your guild ā€œsaved your life.ā€
Iā€™m sure that taking away a guild wonā€™t be taking away someoneā€™s lifeline. Thatā€™s an exaggeration. And if it was that serious, then a game isnā€™t the answer, a therapist is.

They obviously still love their guildmates and are sorry that things ended on such unfortunate terms:

And you said, if my Leader did this, I would be answering differently. And youā€™re wrong. If I saw that my guild was falling about and my Leader was under stress, I would be happy they disbanded it as I would still remember the good times (also there are still so many wonderful guilds out there).

Lastly, just be kind to others. You donā€™t know the full story here, none of us do. Itā€™s better to just be kind and not judge. Almost all of us here on the forums are helpful and nice to each other. I feel like I know many of these people almost like friends (not sure about others, let me know how you feel!).

Iā€™m gonna end on a Mr. Rogers quote:
ā€œThere are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.ā€

10 Likes

Also note there is a disband button on the game for a reason! And itā€™s the choice only the leader can make. Right, wrong, or indifferent! That was @Kinokan 's choice to make. He did what he ā€œchoseā€ to do which was well within his rights.

Nuff said! Kinokan you donā€™t have to go no where! You had every right to disband that guild. You were the leader.
Edit: No matter who says it was not the right choice, It was the right choice for you!

1 Like

While he had every right to disband the guild, it doesnā€™t make it the right choice. Passing it on to another player and uninstalling the game is the best method of calling it quits. To disband a Guild is to throw many peoples time and money in influence away and itā€™s a selfish choice. That being said I believe things weā€™re particularly bad here.
Edit: I know all this first hand when my #1 guild leader disbanded ours last October.

1 Like

Why do you think i was being a jerk? I clearly was trying to make them feel better for their decision. If anything, @Boss_Boo_V was the jerk, and he stated his reasons with righteous anger. Kinokan made a decision that influenced others in a negative way, and I was saying that even though he made a decision that negatively affected others, we would still miss him for who he was on the forums. You donā€™t have to hold a grudge just because I criticized something you did.

4 Likes

Maybe I should of posted that comment on a different thing oh well it got hidden

1 Like

To be honest I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be playing for much longer as well.

I donā€™t push myself to better than others. I just play as I want. I donā€™t do Team Trials and the Ports if I donā€™t want to. Sometimes I donā€™t do CW in a week. I just play based on my mood. I think I wonā€™t be leaving like Kinokan soon

4 Likes

Aww come on now, @KayIa not you too!

:angel:

2 Likes

ā€¦sooo if everyone leaves thr gameā€¦where will we all be able to talkā€¦Will you guys all justā€¦vanish out of my life??

ā€¦

@Boss_Boo_V I get where you are coming from. I would not want my leader to disbanf our guild. I was the leader of a guild once, and I left my guild for one more active. I just do not have what it takes to be a good leader. That being said, without naming any names, our leader left one day without even a word goodbye. They promoted someone else and boomā€¦gone. A month or so later, they came back and tried to rally us. The damage was done. Our guild had caved in. Our old leader left again never a goodbye.

But, he recently came back and is sticking around for the time being. If you did not want the guild to disband, did you encourage your leader? Or were you complaining? Your leader is human too. I personally have spoken to put leader and am trying to keep him in the game (so far it is working) We are weaker than we were, but we may pull through this. All that being said, If @kinokan were to just leave the guild, I guarantee it would crumble quite soon.

While I do not believe he made the best choice, I can understand exactly how he felt. And I understand why he felt led to do something like this.

Maybe I should make a discord server for all us. Just to chat and whatever, ya know?

1 Like

Already made one, @Cookie101 and @Champion_David joined if ya want a invite Iā€™ll send ya one in pm

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ll take one.

1 Like

Letā€™s end this goodbye with a little songā€¦

2 Likes

Excellent choice there Pines. Very nice.

2 Likes

Iā€¦may have forgot to use a Hamilton farewellā€¦:sweat_smile:

Why do you have to say goodbye?

Iā€™ll see you on the other side till we meet again!

Justā€¦Save your strength and stay alive!

3 Likes

Iā€™m always gonna remember your great concepts and helping everyone politely in the forums weā€™re gonna miss @Kinokan Come back soonšŸ˜­

4 Likes

A discord server? Thatā€™s an idea! How would one go about doing that?

Please elaborate!

1 Like

Whatā€™s a discord server?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney