A fixed squeaker (likely concept)

Wheezy (with Mr. Mike)

A54EAAC1-70C6-429E-9F25-241E9E3BB946

1 star, backline control

“I think I feel a song coming on!”

animations

Entrance: wheezy walks into the battlefield with Mr. Mike who then hands wheezy his microphone

Victory: wheezy winks at the camera

Defeat: wheezy accidentally shallows his squeaker and begins coughing.

Basic attack: wheezy sings into his microphone which sends a music note at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage

Skills

White: you got a friend in me

Wheezy sings a song on his microphone until his energy runs out, this continuously heals allies for X amount, increases the duration of any buffs on them by 5 seconds at the start of the skill and makes wheezy and the ally with the least HP invincible for 10 seconds.

Green: squeaky toy

Wheezy let’s out a loud squeak from his new squeaker, dealing X damage to all foes and silencing them for 10 seconds.

Blue: bad catch

At the start of each wave, wheezy accidentally misses catching the microphone which then hits the nearest enemy, dealing X damage to the foe and silencing that enemy for 5 seconds.

Purple: a song coming on

All silences to enemies now decreases their invasion by 35%.

Red: bless you

“You got a friend in me” now increases all allies attack speed by 100% for 5 seconds.

Silenced enemies are now unable to gain buffs or heal themselves until the silence wears off.
+X damage to “squeaky toy”
+X skill power
+X max HP

Friendships

Wheezy/Kermit
Squeaking record
silences slows enemies

All Silences dealt to enemies now slows enemy movements by 45%

Wheezy/Bo peep
Old friends
increased healing when invincible

Healing by wheezy is now increased by X amount whenever wheezy gains invincibility from any source.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney