A [Free To Play] FTP Guide To Battle Mode

Welcome to My Guide my name is Avaration from server 4 Sugar Rush Guild: Wakanda Forever and I am here to bring you all an extensive guide to Battle Mode and how to make do without Spending any Money💰 . (Disclaimer The tips i am giving are from a player who has spent money and is now showing you how to do it without any and this guide will be updated as more future content are released so please bear with me as i try to give advice on how you should proceed.)

-----------------------------------
Table of Context

1. Introduction
  2. Campaign
  3. Arena
  4. Crates
  5. Guilds
  6. City Watch
  7. Surge
  8. Resource Management
  9. Free Gems???
  10. Enhancements
    --------------------------------
3 Likes

===Introduction==
Welcome to The Longest Ever Created Guide on this FORUMS!!:medal_military:
Battle Mode is a Summoning Based RPG where you open crates for character shards or get them through other means . The Game does not require you to spend money to achieve anything in the game as most characters can be obtained at one point during the game . Such as Jack Jack can be obtained from Guild crate or Monthly Sign-In. Overall any possible character that you want will be in the Game it just depends on weather you have the resources to get it at the time.:point_down:

====Terms====
Hero Overview - Provided by Caster, Etesian, and Mahm_Daby
Become Better

==End Of Introduction==

[Back To Top :airplane:]

==Campaign==
Welcome to the campaign section of the guide👏 now we get to the part where most of your attention should be going towards as a FTP! The Campaign section consists of Story Mode, Elite Mode, Infected mode, The Port, Trials, and Friend Missions

Back To Top :airplane:

====Arena====
Welcome to the arena where your dreams come to Die and only the strongest may prevail

====Crates====
Welcome to Crates

====Guilds====
Welcome to Guilds

====City Watch====
Welcome to CIty watch where we get two of the most important charcters you can get early on

====Surge====
Surge the best place to be this will be a continuation of the guild guide

====Resource Management====
Resource managements is one of the most important skill

====Free Gems====
Want Free Gems Heres How We do It

====Enchantments====
Welcome to Enchantments

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney