A Guide to Making Character Concepts

No, but each one should have their own subheading.

Example

SKILLS

White

Green

Blue

You get the gist

Thanks pal.

If i may add, for friends, be sure to find two character that have the best chemistry with your character you are making a concept for. In other words: Find a character that might have something in common with your concept character.

Oh my g…thanks

@Imagineer_V can you make a guide for reading concepts too? I sometimes see feedback to first concepts and I’m thinking: “Wow, how can you be so nasty and rude to a person that has never made a Concept before…”
Greetings, Irrer Minnie! :kissing_heart:

You can put my Forky Konzept for horrible… :sweat_smile:And if u want my Yesss Concept or Mama Odie Concept for good work

No, better look at @Irrer_Minnie_VIII Esmeralda Concept (Requested by @Offizier_Lisa). It’s the most popular one.

Yes! OMG that is a great idea I think I will give it a section in this one! Of course I can use your Esmeralda as an example for something (I will be making more of the guide later and will do it then).

1 Like

I am planning on doing on section all about friendships now that you mention that. :wink:

2 Likes

Added Likely vs Unlikely and the Creative Process sections.

1 Like

If you want, you can take Frank N Furter
But if you already have another example, it’s good too

I am doing 1 example per person.

Yes, I can understand that!

Will you go on with this guide?

Yes! I do plan on finishing it and adding more. I have just not had the time to do it recently. Hopefully, I can pretty much finish it before I become busier again.

Okay. Just wanted to ask…

Might want to include:

This includes characters that already appear in an existing hero’s skillset. Ex: Grandma Tala, Zeus, Hercules

Great point. Will do. I also plan on writing the section about feedback next because I have noticed some problems that have happened recently with that.

2 Likes

Added the section about giving feedback to concepts! :grinning:

4 Likes

Sorry for revive - added sections on variables and inspiration. The guide is almost done, but if you are willing to help with the creation of the sections on creating skills and friendships, please let me know so I can create a PM where we can work together on that!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney