A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

You mean that person created the bad code to infect Yax’s device?

Well it’s just a theory. I don’t know!

It sounds good. I wanna add that to my theories. Is it okay?

1 Like

Sure! Just give me a shoutout! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Theories added in Chapter 8 - Stage Line!

CHAPTER 9 - Counter Line

The team makes their way to the Covered Market. Their eyes got wide as soon as they see the place. The market is huge! Vanellope runs ahead, eager to explore. Everyone spreads out, looking for electronics stalls. They spent quite a long time looking for a computer, but no luck for them. Frozone gets concerned. Maybe he isn’t remembering the market correctly… but someone thinks of it differently. There seem to be a lot more food stalls than Elastigirl remembers. Frozone can’t find the cologne vendor anywhere in the Market. They still searched the area but they couldn’t find what they’re looking for. Fed up, Vanellope vents her frustration on a nearby Mage. She then confronted the team after defeating the creep.

Vanellope: Face it, people. There are no computers around here.
Mr. Incredible: This is ridiculous. The last time I was here, there were at least three electronics stalls.
Elastigirl: It’s more than that. ALL the computers are gone, even the ones for exchanging credits.
Ralph: I’m startin’ to think there’s some kind of evil genius - like King Candy - behind this.
Vanellope: Yeah! Who else could manipulate the world like this?

Ralph and Vanellope exchange theories. They were trying to connect this event to that dreaded glitch. And while the two were giving each other ideas, Elastigirl gets an idea of where to find a computer.

Elastigirl: There may not be any computers here, but there’s another place where we’ve seen lots of them.
Vanellope: That’s right - the Hackerspace! Oh, and that place is really well hidden, too.

They don’t want to waste more time, so the team heads towards the nearest subway station. An overturned coffee cart blocks the path, and creeps jump right over it! But they are just in small numbers so it wasn’t really a problem for them. The heroes continue to make their way towards Market Station. Up ahead, an army of creeps is gathering near the subway entrance. The team meets the creeps in front of the subway, ready to clear them out! After some fights, they went back to their own tracks. The heroes will have to transfer trains to get from here to Midway Station. They were unaware that a creep is waiting there to ambush the team. Elastigirl kicks a creep into a pillar as she jumps onto the transfer train. The heroes head back to the striped door that leads to the Hackerspace.

Vanellope: Wait a second! Where’s the door?
Ralph: Aw man! I bet whoever messed up the Market blocked off the entry!
Mr. Incredible: There’s gotta be a way in. I’ll punch a hole in the wall if I have to.
Elastigirl: Hold on, honey. Let’s think a moment before we resort to destruction of property.

The team investigates the area, looking for clues. After extensive searching, the team manages to regroup. And while each of them do their own search, Vanellope found something.

Vanellope: Hey, Ralph! I think I found somethin’!
Ralph: What is it kid?
Vanellope: There’s some graffiti over here. It looks like a clue and the paint’s still wet!
Mr. Incredible: Graffiti? But what would a bunch of hooligans have to do with a secret Hackerspace?
Yax: Actually, it sounds like a pretty good way of conveying messages to me. Hey, Finnick, do you know what it means?
Finnick: Let me take a look. (Looks at each detail carefully) Hmm… Well, this tag means “nearby”… and this one means “bike”… or maybe “light,” and this one means “game.” Sorry, Yax. That’s all I got.
Vanellope: It’s the Midway! Dash and I play games there all the time! Last one there has to buy me tokens!!!
Ralph: Hey, kid! Wait up!

3 Likes

Yay! Chapter 9! Theories later. :laughing:

Hmm so maybe my theory about the person purposefully infecting Yax’s device has more evidence for it now. They probably made the electronic shops disappear since they knew the heroes would try to find a new computer. Why is this person so against the heroes figuring this mystery out?

3 Likes

Because they are the culprit? And they do not want their identity revealed…

Haven’t you watcjed any mysteries??

I also have that in mind. The Inventor removed the computers from the Market to make them go back to Hackerspace and meet him. But… I don’t know if it’s still considered a theory since everyone knows it (well, majority at least).

3 Likes

What if the inventor is not behind everything?

Annd the person who is really behind it is trying to throw them off track by making them go after someone else entirely.

3 Likes

I’m thinking that The Inventor has a boss. I mean, there could be someone who is more powerful than him.

3 Likes

Lol it was a joke.:laughing:

I’m pretending we don’t know it for the sake of the theory. Shhh!

2 Likes

Oh, okaaaaay.

And the graffiti. Who did it? The creeps? Why would the person who sent them into the game let the creeps make graffiti to give them clues? To make the heroes fall into a trap?

It does the person nit have control over the creeps?

(For the sake of the theories at this point if the campaign, I’m pretending we don’t know about Chapter 12 and beyond)

Maybe it’s just their secret code but Vanellope was just lucky to be suspicious about it.

1 Like

I think it was more of a trap: we don’t see much of the graffiti after the chapter that last mentions/shows it. It was supposedly used to lure the heroes to the Hackerspace. Although, who exactly did the graffiti and why? Possibly the Creeps did it, but the one who directed them is unknown.

You’ve got more chapters to do.

Please. When you see a thread that has been inactive for more than a month don’t post on it. Because when you do you’re necro posting and that is bad.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney