A Guide to the DHBM Storyline

Ooh I’d like to see that! Too bad they rarely do mobile games.

1 Like

Well there’s still many mysteries to be solved but many chapters to be played. Hopefully we get all our questions answered! Wonder how many of the theories will turn out to be correct

1 Like

Yep. I wanna know that, too!

1 Like

And we’re allowed to post our own theories here as well right?

Yes, of course. :smiley:
I’ll give you a shout-out if I found a theory the same as yours. :wink:

1 Like

CHAPTER 7 - Center Line

The team catches a subway towards City Center. Luckily, they saw a train coming in, and they went inside until they reached their destination. The team emerges from the underground into the lights of City Center. As soon as they stepped in there, the team looks for clues, trying to figure out why Calhoun sent them here.

Vanellope: Hey, Stinkbrain, why do you think Calhoun sent us here?
Ralph: I dunno, kid. But I’m hoping it has somethin’ to do with that code Yax is looking at.
Vanellope: Have ya found anything out from our file yet, Yax?
Yax: Well, I think it might be an execution file. But it’s like, seriously corrupted.
Frozone: “Execution” file? I do not like the sound of that.

Frozone might’ve misunderstood the word, so Yax came and talked to him. Yax explains execution files while the team looks around for clues.

Elastigirl: So you’re saying that “execution” files… start programs?
Yax: Yeah, that’s right. And I’m pretty sure that this one brought Vanellope and Ralph here.
Vanellope: Sweet mother of monkey milk! The BETA key! I bet this is the code for it.

Vanellope and Ralph tell their friends about the BETA key. Yax and Vanellope trade theories about the code file and the BETA key. They want to check first if their theory is correct before they proceed to the next step. And while they walk around the area, Elastigirl and Frozone find themselves in familiar territory.

Frozone: Elastigirl! Isn’t this….?
Elastigirl: Uh-huh. This is the spot where we first appeared in the City.
Vanellope: Wait! Maybe that means you have code here too!
Blue Blob: Keep the errors away from the data! ATTACK! ATTACK!
Vanellope: Guess that answers my question…
Ralph: Aw man, there’s a ton of 'em! Look out!

With those large numbers of enemies, it looks like the enemies were ready to crush the team right away. The Creeps swarm towards the heroes, pushing them away from the code site. The team tried to fight their way back towards the site, but they can’t due to their unlimited numbers. Creeps pour out of every store, intent upon stopping the team. Frozone tries to stop the enemies by sealing the store entrances with ice. Meanwhile, Ralph creates a giant hole in the ground in front of the Creeps, buying the heroes some time. It looks effective as the team gains ground as they fight their way back towards the data site. Vanellope cheers as the Creeps get pushed back! Now they are gaining confidence as they fight the Creeps with great force. The team tries to force their way through. Vanellope glitches down a side street, hoping to find a shortcut, while Yax gives everyone a healing tonic before they get closer to the code site. A Creep knocks Vanellope down. When Ralph saw it, he rushed to help the kid from the Creep. He looked at the Creep with rage and used his oversized fist to punch it. Ralph sends it flying.

Ralph: You okay, kid? That creep got ya pretty good.
Vanellope: Aw, I’m fine. Nice job throwing out the garbage.
Ralph: What can I say? Nobody messes with my best friend!

As the team gets closer, creeps pour in from every block, but they managed to secure their way towards the place. The team successfully fights their way back to the data site.

Vanellope: Were we right, Yax? Is that their data?
Yax: Yeah, I think it’s definitely an .exe file.
Frozone: And?… C’mon, man. Does it tell you how we got here?
Yax: Well… No. But that’s because this one is corrupted too, but in different parts.
Vanellope: Hey, I got a crazy idea - what if we put them together? Like the pieces of a puzzle.
Yax: Ya know, that just might do the trick. Give me a few minutes to look this stuff over.

…To be continued

Theory#17

Yax: Well, I think it might be an execution file.
I think the file that Yax found is the one that The Inventor used to lure Vanellope inside the City (also known as the “BETA key” like Vanellope mentioned). This file was sent to Sugar Rush. Vanellope found it, and when she opened it, it became the BETA key. Whatever. The point is, The Inventor sent the file to Sugar Rush to lure Vanellope, and she went to Ralph to go with her to the DH World.

Theory#18

This is the spot where we first appeared in the City.
This isn’t a theory, but a clarification about The Parr family and Frozone in Theory#6. So this means that Frozone entered the DH World along with the Parr family.

Theory#19

the code site.
I think this is the place where they can remove the virus of a hero (unlocking) and power them up (adding stars).

5 Likes

Hmm… like your theory with the game inventor sending a BETA key to Vanellope what if he is sending it to all of the other characters? Except some where different, like example: One day the Par family was having dinner and they got mail, so they opened the box and maybe it sucked them all into the game you know what I’m saying? I still don’t get how the Emotions would be in the game tho, considering they are Emotions in Riley’s head.

Hmmm :thinking: and Alice and Wonderland characters are there sooo…

:thinking:The

It muat all be some kind of dream or illusion…

But if it was a dream it wouldn’t explain the inside out Emotions

Well the inventor could have found a way to program the characters imaginary characters and emotions into real life?

1 Like

Rily would be emotionless. (Joke)

I answered that in my last in-depth theory.

Wonder If theory is true?

1 Like

No one knows, but I wanna find out soon. :grin:

1 Like

Well PerBlue might know! Maybe they’ll start revealing more info in future campaigns.

Maybe they’ll reveal it all in the last chapter? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’d be a lot of info to unpack in the last chapter!

1 Like

That will be a nightmare for me.

1 Like

Imagine how much stuff you would have to write then if that happens

Yeah, I have to write 20 more chapters. :pensive:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney