A post where I regret doing something

Not really…

Piraculous, don’t listen to DJ-KITTY. He is not worthy of reviewing (and rating) concepts, since he is not a good creator himself.

Just ignore him.

12 Likes

Thanks alot Djaq! Spoken like a true man :unamused:

And you are?! When was the last time YOU made a concept?!

Thank you! I have no intentions of being respectful towards you at the moment. I suggest you improve yourself.

Djaq’s Archive

Miraculous, please put the concept back :pleading_face: Whenever I see a new concept from you, I know I am in for a treat. Your artwork is truly amazing, and I always look forward to the next concept when you post a sneak peak in the photo gallery.

12 Likes

Well, he has made some of the best concepts on the forums, so…

2 Likes

You could say that. I mean, I’ve made ~100 concepts. I was actually thinking of posting one today since I got my motivation back :thinking:

3 Likes

Also, I’m having second thoughts of not doing Elektro-Soul. I mean I can include him, but I won’t credit you for the idea.

Don’t even bother. U can’t take simple feedback. How bout u do @Filadae_Djaq since hes “such a legend”

That’s because you can’t use constructive criticism. How about you try to be nice once in a while?

3 Likes

I wad being nice!

Piraculous, do you still have your concept somewhere? I’d like to review it

7 Likes

Sure. I can do that. Since you just made an embarassment, I think that made me bring my smile back. Thanks for the motivation.

8 Likes

About that, I haven’t done any concept about you yet. But I could if you want to.

Not nice feedback?

I don’t think pushing someone to their emotional limit is being nice…

3 Likes

Yeah whatever

I think he means review the Creeper concept.

You don’t accept my appreciation? What do you want me to say?

“Oh thank you DJ for bringing my smile back!”

“Oh thank you DJ for being an amazing wreck!”

“Oh thank you DJ for pointing out I can do better than you!”

Is that what you want?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney