A post where I regret doing something

This is one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen

Not really needed Spicy

Just a minor mistake u can fix in 5 secs. Why r u complaining?

Because pointing out “that” minor mistake affects my broken MENTAL HEALTH!

When u post a concept u get feedback. If u dont like the feedback don’t post a concept. It’s that simple

Fine. If it makes you happy, I’ll try to be a pleaser.

:roll_eyes:

Well, I think this is a great concept on somebody I thought no one would ever do lol

3 Likes

I thought it was a good concept too. I just commented on what I thought needed to be fixed

Yeah. That concept have just been demolished.

Nooooo :sob:

Sorry. But I have to do what people tells me to do. If they don’t want it, I’ll take it back.

I never said I didn’t want it!

@Miraculous_Lance you did not need to delete the concept. I am sad I did not get to look at it.

@DJ-KITTY you have a lot to improve on your own concepts so stop being really nitpicky. You can give feedback but you have to do it in a nicer way.

7 Likes

Well, nobody requested for it.

I was being nice about it. And ik my concepts suck. I also know u hate me @Imagineer_V. Also thx for reminding me

No one requests for any of my concepts. Yet I keep them. After dealing with little to no comments. Atl you get them! I do them cuz they are fun. Not because I want others to like them

Look, I’m TIRED of doing everything I can to please you guys. Up to abandoning my school works to being beaten up by my family for staying up late just because I need to draw and create the details I need.

:no_mouth: I don’t know what to say to that…

And you think it’s easy being happy and composed all the time? NO! After everything I do there’s nothing about me that makes me happy! Nor does anyone thinks that I am even important!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney