A post where I regret doing something

U are an important part of the forum Lad. Ur a great person. And I am truly sorry if my comments upset you,u already have a hard time. And if I knew. I probably wouldn’t have said anything

Well, I think that you should put the concept back because it was an absolutely great concept and I think people would love to see it.

4 Likes

PLS STOP WITH THE APOLOGIES! I don’t care anymore! I just want my miseries to end! And you make my life miserable than it actually is!

I am out of likes Spicy. But if I wasn’t. I’d like that comment. I feel the exact same way

And here I am, doing something I shouldn’t do. If you know what I mean.

Not really…

Piraculous, don’t listen to DJ-KITTY. He is not worthy of reviewing (and rating) concepts, since he is not a good creator himself.

Just ignore him.

12 Likes

Thanks alot Djaq! Spoken like a true man :unamused:

And you are?! When was the last time YOU made a concept?!

Thank you! I have no intentions of being respectful towards you at the moment. I suggest you improve yourself.

Djaq’s Archive

Miraculous, please put the concept back :pleading_face: Whenever I see a new concept from you, I know I am in for a treat. Your artwork is truly amazing, and I always look forward to the next concept when you post a sneak peak in the photo gallery.

12 Likes

Well, he has made some of the best concepts on the forums, so…

2 Likes

You could say that. I mean, I’ve made ~100 concepts. I was actually thinking of posting one today since I got my motivation back :thinking:

3 Likes

Also, I’m having second thoughts of not doing Elektro-Soul. I mean I can include him, but I won’t credit you for the idea.

Don’t even bother. U can’t take simple feedback. How bout u do @Filadae_Djaq since hes “such a legend”

That’s because you can’t use constructive criticism. How about you try to be nice once in a while?

3 Likes

I wad being nice!

Piraculous, do you still have your concept somewhere? I’d like to review it

7 Likes

Sure. I can do that. Since you just made an embarassment, I think that made me bring my smile back. Thanks for the motivation.

8 Likes

About that, I haven’t done any concept about you yet. But I could if you want to.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney