A Public Apology

The person in question, Foxy, seems to only try to get a reaction from people as they clearly have nothing better to spend their time on. While I don’t know if your idea unique I do know it is very personal and has potential. Don’t let them get to you.

1 Like

Why would we?

The better question is, why wouldn’t you?

Because the character is not that special…

Oof, that’s gotta burn

special is a fickle word it doesnt mean great it means different and this character doesn’t seem like a normal kid (especially since she’s the daughter of Mother Nature)

1 Like

Having a supernatural force as a parent isn’t special, look at myths. Greek is the first to come to mind, with all sorts of weird parents.

2 Likes

Well um super powers is special and it’s unusual two carry your blanket around at twelve

Yeah but not for an autistic kid

1 Like

Well not every autistic kid does it

Superheroes, and Linus from peanuts.

Anyhoo, nobody’s going to steal anyone’s characters. You can rest easy.

2 Likes

Well, it’s not exactly unusual. Take me for instance, i am 22 years old, and i stim. I used to pick up shoelaces or straps from boxes to keep my hands busy. Now, i have had coils to keep my hands busy since i was 10 years old and i still have them to this day.

So, it not that unusual really. (At least, i don’t think so.)

But, what about the Santa Clause movies.

What about them?

I don’t know tbh.

They have a Mother Nature as a person, so she is not just a force of nature.

Mothernature

I suppose so

I assure you no one will steal your idea.

Just keep working on it and hopefully one day you can get someone to help make the movie you envision.

Say, i have a question for you.

And I have an answer. Feel free to do it here if it is relevant or DM me if it isnt.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney