A Public Apology

@Mister_Toon, please consider that everyone here says your character is good.

Did you see “good doctor”? The lead in that TV drama is an autistic so he always says what he think regardless of TPO. However his habit becomes a great talent in the really serious work like a doctor, because he is honest, almost always.

The way to represent your character`s ability is needed. How do you think? But this is a very valuable part and you should be carefull to open it to public. Its better to open partially, if you do.

Dp you think that Tera should stim or is that taking it too far?

Follow-up question, say (Hypothetically) that Tera was added to the the game and you had the chance to choose a villain or two to be her friend. Which villain do you think should be perfect for her?

No rush though, i am just curious, because @Imagineer_V said that it would be Hades and @Kira say it would be either Madam Mim or Magica De Spell thinking that they wouldn’t scare her or make her feel uncomfortable.

i also said a few others for disks, but maybe not villains, i cannot recall lol

While I don’t think either of these would be the best choices of friends from the roster as she seems more like a hero than a villain if I had to choose 2 villains it would no contest go to Maleficent and Queen of Hearts.

Maleficent because of Tera’s belief in seeing the good in everyone definitely allows to flesh out that ideaology towards the evil fairy and paint her in a light similar to that of the Maleficent live action movie. A retelling of a more sympathetic side to this ostracized fairy.

Queen of Hearts would be the other option as obviously Tera would probably take issue with the Queen painting white roses red. This would allow Tera to showcase the beauty of nature and acceptance of what something is versus attempting to change someone or something to their own expectations.

1 Like

I see, you know Maleficent and the Queen of Hearts were the last people i though you would say.

What about heroes than, who would be perfect to be Tera’s friend @Imagineer_V says that it would be either Beast, Tia Dalma, Moana, Rapunzel, Sully, or any animal character. I said Elsa. How about you.

1 Like

i kind of like Maleficent actually, but it is your character. i would go with whatever you think is best @Mister_Toon

Of the ones you talked about I would definitely agree with Elsa being the closest just based on the expanded lore Elsa has with Frozen 2. However I think Tera would be best friends with Simba&Nala. Mentally they would be about on par with each other since Lions don’t live as long as humans hence the two cubs being maybe a few months to a year old would be through the same percentage of their given life expectancy. Not only that but having the Pride Lands to explore would be the perfect environment for a child of nature. With all the different animals and the vast savannahs to roam in.

1 Like

I was also thinking Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore. There is fan theory out their that each of the Winnie the Pooh character represents a different mental disability. Pooh falls under Eating Disorder, Tigger goes into ADHD and Eeyore represents depression. Don’t you agree in this theory?

Besides she got a whole gentle hundred acre wood to run around in.

2 Likes

I do think there is some credence to that theory. On top of that Christopher Robin I believe is about 10 himself so if all else failed she’d have a friend about the same age as her.

That why i am trying to be careful not to give away too much information.

you mean Mickey? I could definitely see that…

If I could choose a friend of your character, I choose Mike" Wazowski. His comical behavior may be suitable for this game and your character, I think.

I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or in insult. Could you be more specific :thinking:

Your character is very shy, as you wrote so she does not seem to communicate eith people spontaneously. So I choose Mike as her proxy.

And serious one plus serious one has tendancy to fall in gloomy atmosphere, does not seem to widen thier world, I feel.

Could I explain correctly, I have no confidence about this. Sorry for my rude expression.

yeah it would be very serious if you did two villains
however…
if you did one villain and one hero you would get the balance that you need
some great heroes would be the ones i had mentioned previously

Yeah, that’s my bad. But in my defense, i did say one OR two villains. So, there is no clear way of knowing in if she would have two villains as friends.

You never answered my stimming question.

Should Tera stim or is that going a little too far?

Truth be told I wasn’t sure what stim was so I had to do some research to figure that out as it wasn’t a term I heard before, so that explains why I didn’t answer it at first. Now correct me if I am wrong on this as the research I have done is very basic but if the information I found on it is accurate, my answer would be:

With self stimulatory behavior or “stereotypical” behavior such as rocking or hand flapping, I would say that for a depiction of autism, accurate as it may be, I would personally avoid doing so as to avoid coming across insulting or making fun of autism. Showing an autistic character stim is very much the low hanging fruit when it comes to depicting the subject. Depicting autism through speech or more subtle ways might have the inverse problem as not being “autistic enough”, with that said I feel that would be the safer approach as having an character’s autism be too subtle allows people to have a better understanding of the character once they figure it out versus outright hating said character for shoving that character’s autism down the viewers throat.

Yeah, it’s probably for the best that i leave that detail out.

Beast would also make a good friend for Tera and would have a relationship like Sulley and Boo.

Firstly, like Maleficent, Tara’s belief that everyone has good on them and her friendly demeanor would help shed some light on Beast’s bleak outlook of himself.

Another is that Tera would interested in Beast’s enchanted rose. I believe that, as the child to the spirit of nature, Tera would curious about a flower with magical properties.

Beside, who woudn’t be intrigued by talking furniture?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney