A Public Apology

Maybe make a concept of her

Funny you should mention that. Because i already did. If you have any questions then let me know. Okay?

The Autistic Daughter of Mother Nature (Fan-Made Character)

I have one question… Why does see have only one friendship?

What do you mean? She has two friendship.

I only see this guy.

You see there’s two campaigns. So that means there’s two characters. Just that one has no image of themself.

Ohhhhhhh.
Thanks for telling me. :smile:

And sorry @Mister_Toon

1 Like

Another person i though that she could get along with is WALL-E or EVE. Since they made community garden in the game, i think that Tera might pitch in a little teaching them whats so important about plants.

What does DM mean?

Pm, private chat. Private message etc

In that case, i’d rather not. Were all having nice conversation here. I think it better to talk to many people on a topic like this, don’t you think? Not that i don’t enjoy your company @Imagineer_V of course.

What about a Princess? Tera should have a princess as a friend. Which one do you think is a perfect fit for Tera? @Imagineer_V said that it would be either Rapunzel or Moana.

Well there is a very obvious answer to this, in Pocahontas, but unfortunately she is not in the game. I am once again going to disagree with the aforementioned choices and say Merida would probably be the best choice.

Merida is very much a free spirit and has a less than stellar relationship with her Mom because of her percieved overprotective nature. Which is basically the focus of Brave which I will say is just a combination of Freaky Friday and Brother Bear.

Tera would definitely go with Merida in that free spirit kinship especially since it is mostly Merida wanting to be out in the wild. Merida would be able to show Tera how to use a bow and arrow and Tera would be able to in turn point out the good in Merida’s mother. Have a give and take which is what every relationship boils down to.

That is interesting that you went with Merida. I think that Merida would be last person you would say.

I think that she and Merida have contrasting personalities. Merida is outspoken, adventurous and a bit rebellious where as Tera is shy and a bit more gentler than Merida.

But unlike Merida, Tera would see Elinore’s worrying is coming from a place of caring. I think Tera could tell Merida that her mom stills loves her, and can forget to say it sometimes. Don’t you agree?

To be honest, Rapunzel is too easy of a target

By the way, did you by any chance look at my concept about Tera?

sometimes contrasting friendships can create good ones. i am friends irl with people that are different from me and they are some of my best friends. Merida could work especially with the wisps bc Tera is kind of related to magic

Another good canidate would have to be Jasmine. Both of them have lived a sheltered life. So, Jasmine can show Tera a whole new world (no pun intended) that Tera has not seen before.

Well, i am all out of questions. If anyone has any questions for me, just let me know. okay? :blush:

How come on every post I go on people bully me?!it doesnt make sense.i was joking.i would never.why do os many people have it out for me.

We are not bullying you, believe it or not.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney