A question about gold

Please can you guys lower the stamina it takes for a red badge… it takes over 5-11k energy and like 10 million gold… that’s crazy because they are all like that. people wonder why there are “whales” on the game… no we aren’t whales… we are people who got fed up with the way these money hungry people bully you into buying the packs to get anywhere in the game. it’s ridiculously unfortunate for everyone. I know other players can relate. Please PB, And @Polaris please check into this… it’s not fair. you people really do bully your customers to have to buy deals because it’s the only way to get a jump on the game. otherwise I spend days to a week to get two or more badges without spending money in game. it’s terrible. like this comment if you can relate. like this comment so they will be compelled to respond and make a change to better the game. for the sake of the game.

5 Likes

it’s so hard to keep up in a game that is constantly raising caps, adding like 5 heros a month and making the prices of badges millions of gold we simply don’t have, and then the ridiculous stamina requirements for badges. they are literally gutting this game from the inside out.

5 Likes

Hopefully they’ll have answers Friday.

Like I said in previous post, the gold return is fine, its the cost thats the problem.

1 Like

if they gave us more gold the costs would mean nothing. they have one or two options. either lowering it or they need to give more. otherwise the only way is to struggle. F2P players become P2P players because it’s the only way when you really enjoy a game. you’ll do whatever it takes to keep playing. they know this. it’s a big market point. taking advantage of the disadvantage players have. hence making them have to spend money.

I know, its just a balancing issue for the game.

1 Like

Nobody said to give us 3848382838 billions gold.

It needs balance, and gold craft cost shouldn’t exist, it already cost stamina, and so much gold is needed for skills.

5 Likes

Definitely agree.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney