A Surprise To Be Sure, But A Welcome One

The concept will be here
Oops, sorry, it'll be here
Dang it. Okay, this should be it now.
Last one. :)
Disclaimer. The following concept is for a character that has R rated movies. He himself has been in PG shows and games but the basis of the concept is the movies which as I said, are R rated. Note I do not condone the graphic nature of the two movies and this concept reflects that. It is purely a comedic and action based skillset with only one true reference to the movies being in his Purple Skill. Thank you.

Hello. Welcome to another Marvel concept. Today’s is a late April Fools special for none other than “The Merc With The Mouth”, Deadpool. Enjoy.

Deadpool

Deadpool controls the field with fourth wall breaking jokes, swords, food, Cher’s music and levity in bad situations. He’s Deadpool. 'Nuff said.

“Life is an endless series of trainwrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness”

Deadpool is a :star: Red Frontline Control Hero

Animations 

Entrance: Deadpool enters in from a Taco Truck
Victory: A unicorn appears and Deadpool hugs it
Defeat: Deadpool facepalms and then faints

Basic Attack: Deadpool katana slices the closest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: The Fourth Wall

:shield: - True Damage

Passive: While this skill is active, Deadpool’s basic attacks deal True Damage.

Active: Deadpool realizes he’s in a game and shoots the top of the screen, stopping the in game timer until he runs out of energy. Enemies passively lose X Basic Damage while this skill is active. While this skill is active, Deadpool cannot be KO’d.

If Deadpool is dealt a attack that reduces him to 1 HP while this skill is being channeled, he deals that same damage to that enemy and reduces all other enemies’ Reality by 60% for 6 seconds. He then is healed to 50% of his Max HP and gains X Reality.

The KO immunity has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Green Skill: Slice Of Life
iMarkup_20210331_111155
:fist: - Normal Damage

Deadpool katana slices the closest enemy, dealing X damage and removing 500 energy from them. That enemy is also marked as the Most Wanted enemy for the rest of the wave.

This skill deals +80% more damage to the Most Wanted enemy and Stuns them for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill: Stress Eating
IMG_20210330_114418
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Deadpool opens up 4 Chimichanga packets. He eats the first two, gaining 300 energy and Y Armor for 7 seconds. He then throws the third one at a enemy, dealing X damage and then throws the final one to the lowest HP ally, healing them for X HP.

Purple Skill: Turn Back Time
iMarkup_20210401_115812
When Deadpool reaches 1 HP in every wave, he uses Cable’s time travelling device to “clean the timeline”. This heals himself to 50% of his Max HP and removes Y Armor and Reality from all enemies and extends all Reality debuffs by 7 seconds.

It also reverts all damage done to allies in the past 15 seconds to the enemies that dealt them that damage. This does not apply to allies that have been KO’d.

The damage reversion has a chance to fail on allies above Level X.

Red Skill: Self Aware
iMarkup_20210401_111315
Deadpool’s attack and movement speed increases by X every time he uses Stress Eating.

When a enemy is healed above their Max HP, Deadpool is instead healed for that amount and that enemy is Silenced for 6 seconds.

The heal and Silence has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X HP and Armor from Stress Eating
  • +Y Max HP
  • +Z Basic Damage
Friendships

Deadpool/Cheshire Cat
Campaign: “Crazy Fun”
Allies: Mad Hatter, Goofy, Tigger

Disk Power:

• +X Max HP
  • +Y Energy Gain

Memories:

More Damage

• Deadpool deals 45% more damage to enemies with a Armor or Reality debuff (+20% damage per star)

• Deadpool also deals 30% more damage to Control enemies (+15% damage per star)

Deadpool/Scrooge McDuck
Campaign: “Rewriting History”
Allies: John Silver, Demona, Hercules

Disk Power:

• +Y Max HP
  • +Z Evasion for all Red Team allies

Memories:

Tankier Against Enemies

• Deadpool takes -40% less damage from a enemy that’s revived or healed themselves once they reach 1 HP (+20% less damage per star)

• The Most Wanted enemy deals -45% less damage to Deadpool (+15% less damage per star)

Other Notes

• So this was supposed to be released yesterday but since it was April Fools and I was pretending to be Rinoxeronte, it wouldn’t have worked, lol. But I realized that it would actually be more Deadpool like to make a surprise concept the day after April Fools.

• Most of this skillset is probably way too OP and ridiculous but it’s Deadpool so I figured why not go wild? He’s OP in most games so he would be even in a hypothetical DHBM skillset.

download (3)

9 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

• Five Deadpools
  • Four Deadpools
  • Three Deadpools
  • Two Deadpools
  • One Deadpool

0 voters

Also in my preview PM, I recently polled if I should do more likely Disney and Pixar concepts and everyone voted yes. So I’ll take it to here.

What should I do more now?

• Disney/Pixar
  • more Marvel
  • Star Wars
  • DreamWorks

0 voters

Additional feedback is also appreciated as always and you also can request below!

I was expecting there to be some kind of trick, but I guess I’ll just roll with it. :wink:

6 Likes

3 Likes

I like the concept. All is great. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

When I first read the tittle I thought it was the guy from the meme :joy:

1 Like

I really thought this would be a Darth Sidious concept when I read the title, but turns out I was completely wrong.

He seems way to OP indeed, but for an April Fools concept, that’s really okay!

1 Like

Rex does this all the time… and it is incredibly frustrating. Titles that do not reflect what the concept is.

Good job though! I love the unicorn thing because it brings back memories.

4 Likes

I’m gonna stop doing that after this one. I’ll put Unlikely or Likely Concept in from now on.

The best is “This Concept Is On Your Left”, because the way the forums are…It showed up on the right side, not the left lol.

1 Like

Lol, that was a mistake on my part. But it was on your left in spirit.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney