Across The 2nd Dimension - Doof 2D Concept

"Across The Second Dimension" - Doof Concept

Part 3 Of My Phineas & Ferb Concept Series!
(And yes, it’s another Doof, but let’s be honest, you can never have too much Doof)

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz (2D)

Bio: Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz from the Second Dimension, uses his greater intelligence and evil born through losing his Choo Choo train to command robots against Creeps

Quote “True evil is born through pain and loss”
Stars) :star::star:
Role) Control
Trial Team) Blue
Position) Midline

Animations

Entrance) Doof walks in commandingly

Victory) Doof celebrates by eating muffins

Defeat) Doof makes a similar face to 1st Dimension Doofenshmirtz

Skills

Basic Attack) Doof throws burnt muffins

White Skill) Get Them!

Normal Damage :fist:
Doofenshmirtz summons his army of Normbots as they swarm through the field, dealing X damage and granting Doof a 15% Shield

Green Skill) Doom For You

Normal Damage :fist:
Doofenshmirtz goes off on a tangent and calls doom on a target enemy, stunning them for 5 seconds and sending a Normbot to attack them, dealing X damage, +10 for every 10% Shield Doof has

Blue Skill) Perry, The Platyborg!
IMG_20201129_235220
Fantastic Damage :firecracker:
Doofenshmirtz calls in his bodyguard, Perry The Platyborg to fly through the field, dealing X damage to all enemies, and stealing 10% Shield from all enemies and granting it to Doof

Purple Skill) A Brand New Best Friend

Doofenshmirtz (2D) gains 10% Tenacity, Armor and Reality if Doofenshmirtz (1D) is on the field and gains 50% Shield if he dies. He also gains this for any Evil Control allies on the field

Red Skill) Rule The Tri-State Area!

Doofenshmirtz gains 10% Attack Power for every 5% Shield he has and then unleashes a onslaught of Normbots on the enemies, dealing X damage once he gains 100% Shield and then loses all Shield. He also gains 100 Energy
(So to explain this skill, basically once he has 100% Shield from his skills or from a ally’s, doesn’t matter, he unleashes a army of Normbots using a different animation than Get Them! and then loses all of his Shield, it’s a mechanic I saw in Marvel Strike Force called Charged. Hope you like the creative game mechanic I used)

Friendships

Doctor Doofenshmirtz/Scar
Campaign: Control Freak
Description: Doof and Scar bond over how they control massive armies as they try to stop this Normbots and hyenas from joining the Creeps
Allies: Hades, Emperor Zurg, Jumba
Disk: Sensory Overlord
Disk Power: Every Normbot attack also removes 5% Armor and Reality from the enemies it hits and deals 25% more damage to Studied enemies

Doctor Doofenshmirtz/Hiro Hamada
Campaign: Good Is A Point Of View
Description: Hiro explains to Doof why he programs his robots to be good instead of for conquest as they try to reprogram Creeps
Allies: Baymax, WALL-E, Stitch
Disk: Electric Redemption
Disk Power: Doofenshmirtz steals 50 Energy from Good enemies and gives it to Evil allies, 100 for him every few basic attacks

Mastery Hero Collections

Control
Shield
Evil (Good and Evil would become Masteries)

Alright, so this was Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz from the 2nd Dimension. I’m still figuring out who I should do next and I’m trying to get involved in more forum activities aside from Concepts (which is a work of progress, I’m a slow learner) but I figured doing 2nd Dimension Doof would be fun since he’s different from regular Doof in that he’s more evil, still funny, yes but more controlling and uses a robot army which is easy to write a kit for. Anyways, make sure to check out my previous concepts down below (since this is my fifth now, yay!) and until the next one, tc and peace out

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
Perry The Platypus (Agent P) Hero Concept
The Rainbow Connection Concept
The Ninja Of Norrisville High Concept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney