The Rainbow Connection Likely Kermit Concept

Kermit The Frog
Description: Kermit uses his banjo to spread his eternal positivity and optimism to his allies and to disrupt his foes through joyous melodies

Quote) “Someday, we’ll find it. The Rainbow Connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me”

Stars) :star:
Role) Support
Position) Midline
Trials Team) Blue

In-Game Appearance: Kermit sits on a log

Basic Attack: Kermit intentionally plays his banjo badly, hurting the enemies’ ears

Animations

Entrance) Kermit floats in on his log

Victory) Kermit waves his arms wildly

Defeat) Kermit looks disappointed

Skills

White skill) Rainbow Connection

Kermit plays his banjo for 5 seconds and heals all allies for X HP per second. If any Muppet allies are on his team, they gain double the amount of HP

Green skill) Go Fish
IMG_20201124_182347
Kermit pulls out a fishing rod and pulls in the farthest enemy, dealing X damage, removing their buffs, and stealing 100 energy. Energy gain is less if enemy level is higher than 50

Blue skill) None Of My Business

Every few seconds, Kermit drinks his tea, not caring about anyone’s else’s business and becomes Invincible for 10 seconds and grants all allies 2 stacks of hardy

Purple skill) Always A Friend

When a enemy attacks Kermit, he gains 10% Max HP for every Muppet ally and they gain 1 stack of hardy. 2 stacks if they’re full health

Red skill) Eternal Optimism
IMG_20201124_200816
When Kermit falls below 1 HP, he gains Invincibility for 5 seconds and heals for X HP for every Muppet ally. If Kermit falls below 50% health and he has no buffs, he grants a 40% Shield and 100 energy to all Muppet allies with Rainbow Connection

Friendships

Kermit & Miguel Rivera
“Banjo Kazooie”
Description: Kermit & Miguel share their mutual love of music as they bond on the rich histories of banjo playing
Allies: Gonzo, Mickey Mouse, Randall Boggs
Disk: “Music To My Ears”
Disk Power: Kermit now gains 3 stacks of hardy whenever he gets healed from a ally

Kermit & Miss Piggy
“Love Is A Battlefield”
Description: Kermit and Piggy put aside their differences in their relationship to fight Creeps
Allies: Kristoff, Animal, Rapunzel
Disk: “Hurts So Good”
Disk Power: When a enemy critical hits Kermit, they lose 60 Tenacity and 20 Max HP

Collections

Support
Healing
Muppets (would be added in the same update)

Make sure to give me suggestions for who you want to see next, my next will most likely be another classic Disney TV character but after that, I am completely open to who you all want! Until then, take care! :v:

5 Likes

Do a phil concept!
(From Hercules)

1 Like

Absolutely! I’ll do him after my next character, thanks for giving me a idea, friend!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney