Addressing Server Performance Issues (January 10, 2024)

I don’t get vip 5 :cry:
*Just give vip 6 to all player for free :woozy_face:

I think I know how to fix this … :
Just NERF Kuzco, Eda, Dante, Rose, Abu, Nega, Pega, Shere, Jake, Sally, Tron, Mega, Migu, Flik, Joy, etc :rofl:
But don’t NERF them (Manti, Barl, Baghe, Shego, Bay, Felix, Olaf, Sull, etc) :grin:
I’m sure this lag will disappear

3 Likes

Hello @TheGrillFather !
I really think that this lag problem should be your first priority !
Many of us can’t even log-in ! And if yes we are very lucky if we can attack in war… or do whatever else like trying to play invasion, surge, arena, coliseum…
The worst thing for us is contest !! We were first by high but we now can’t play at all !! (As if some guilds weren’t affected by this problem :roll_eyes:)

Please put this problem in top of your list ! Before any other bugs or improvements !!
Thanks

8 Likes

El juego es bueno solo que se me traba aveces pero todo es bello

1 Like

Yea agree can’t do any modes… lucky if able to raid campaign modes just to use some stamina before get reconnecting errors . This lag should be a priority over anything else….missing dailies, rewards, etc rely on as a ftp player.

Maybe if blaming all the accounts and data… maybe should allow merging of All accounts so everyone only has one so less data being stored, fix badge trees, etc. because this lag and not being able to play witch whole purpose of a game the most annoying thing ever in history of this game, sorry

2 Likes

It’s a good thing I bought the battle pass because it was part of my plan this year to stay one step ahead in case I didn’t get the free stamina

2 Likes

I lost a whole day’s payout and then today it shows up with the lag comp

1 Like

Now the reward you gave us has no way to access it.

2 Likes

Perhaps part of the issue is having a guild contest, that shouldn’t actually be a guild contest, overlapping with an update. That always causes the most severe cases of lag. (Though certain guilds always remain remarkably unaffected. Baffling). Honestly, an easy, but most likey unpopular solution, would be to shorten contests back to three or 4 days. That would relieve a lot of the strain on the server, at least until a reliable fix is found.

3 Likes

The game is still having issues and it’s almost midnight eastern time server 1 is practically unplayable and switching accounts takes forever @TheGrillFather

3 Likes

I can’t get into invasion or war on server one. I also can’t change servers. I have an account on 21 and an account on 25 that I can’t access.

1 Like

Wait, you can do this? How come this didn’t happen at the end of the November season when the war glitched and automatically ended the wars before they started? That would have been a much better opportunity to use this feature. We were told no chance for a rematch and just the MMR would be manually adjusted.

Still don’t like seeing that blemished record on the season summary screens for a tie for a war that never was. (Honestly, I would be even more upset if I was on a guild that had 49 members and got a “loss” added to their season record from the glitch.)

2 Likes

We are losing in war to a way weaker guilds. Our members can’t log in or do anything, including attacking in war :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What we want and need right now is a solution and ETA for this solution. Not those empty words…

3 Likes

I know the joke was that I cut off my sentence before I could say character the joke is that the new character isn’t that important right now!

4 Likes

Loading screen takes forever, account switching takes forever. Invasion& others take forever. When will this be fixed?

1 Like

One of the conflicts that I have found is in the friendship campaign: long before the conversion they carried out, he already had two problems:

1. The texts that accompany each mission do not translate well, just as it is not modified after having successfully completed each part of each chapter, so you are always seeing the first text.
  2. The text that accompanies the successful completion of each chapter has not been translated either.

I was pleased that the level of the enemies was lowered, as well as that the heroes from chapter 8 are now used, and thanks to this I have completed 3 missions that were stuck due to the difficulty, I just hope that the texts are corrected to better follow the friendship campaigns

1 Like

Might as well nullify the results of this war. Personally I wasn’t able to get on at all except in the morning and I know other guild mates of mine haven’t been able to at all. It has been bad before, but this is the worst.

2 Likes

Good morning! The lag is our first priority, as it falls under the performance issues we’re addressing! We’re working on some fixes that we can hopefully send off today, to help with these performance issues. It may require some down time, but not a client update. As of now, we need to test out the potential solution as well as making sure the rematch option is viable before it reaches Server 1, so I don’t have a definitive timeline, but I’m crossing my fingers before the end of this week!

For clarity, we have an idea of how to possibly do war rematches, but we need to test it out first, so we minimize bugs or issues down the line, which can further be frustrating for everyone. This isn’t a confirmation that we’ll get it completely right as sometimes, we do make mistakes and miss edge cases so we can get this fix out to everyone in a timely manner. Please remember we’re human, too!

Again, we’re sorry for the frustrating circumstances right now, and we are working on getting the game back up in order!

3 Likes

I don’t know about others but for me, I don’t need war rematch. It doesn’t change the total number of war this month. It just waste 1 more chance at war for everyone… Instead, you could just give all guild a free win. It will make everyone happy. A win win situation with less work

Btw, will we have a big update next week? It’s been too long for us to have anything new in game…and no, new lv and new rank don’t count…

4 Likes

Think I’d rather this than a war rematch too personally.

Can just imagine the errors etc that potentially might occur with restarting a matchup if data issues already a concern.

1 Like

La actualización fue frustrante porque no avanzaba al finalizar batallas en la arena y la comunicación se hizo lenta cuando en otras aplicaciones no tenía ese problema. Esperamos logren resolver ese issue. :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney