AEIOU, WHO R U? (Alice in wonderland hero concept series)

Doing this for two reasons: A. I just ordered the funko of him, and B. Read the bottom of the thread after you read the concept

The caterpillar hero concept
*The caterpillar recites poems and smokes to defeat the creeps, who judge his size, beware his crocodile and his temper!
Quote: "Who are you?”

:star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: backline
Team: blue

Basic attack: blows a dart made of smoke at an enemy
Entrance: appears in a cloud of smoke
Defeat: starts angrily puffing and disappears in a cloud of smoke
Victory: transforms into a butterfly

Skills

White skill: AEIOU
:sparkles: fantastic
The caterpillar starts to smoke the letters a, e, I, o and u, each letter has its own unique feature, each are listed below

A: heals allies X health
E: hits the front most enemy and bursts into 1-4 Es and hits every enemy, each E deals Y damage.
I: stuns the back most enemy for 12 seconds
O: shrinks one of the creeps for 10 seconds
U: reflects all disables for 14 seconds

Green skill: The little crocodile
:sparkles:fantastic
The caterpillar blows smoke that resembles a crocodile (see gif above), the smoke crocodile opens its jaws and flies past the enemies, every enemy that the crocodile passes through deals X damage.

Blue: nothing wrong with 3 inches!
The caterpillar turns into a butterfly and sends gusts of wind at enemies. The two closest enemies are dealt X damage and knocked back. At the end he lands on the ground and In a Smoke cloud he transforms back into a caterpillar

Purple skill: I do not C
:fist:normal
Each time the caterpillar is used in a disable action the caterpillar reverses it onto the enemy that dealt it and deals x damage with it.

Red skill: whO R U?
Each time the caterpillar deals damage he gives himself Y health, he also heals all allies X health.

Every stun he deals doubles and lasts 2 times longer.

Stun double has a chance to fail against level 215

Friendships 

Caterpillar/Alice
Disk: recitation lessons
The caterpillar deals 4 times more basic attack damage
Allies: pleakley, mr. Big, jafar

Caterpillar/Cruella de vil (credit to @Irrer-Minnie for letting me use the concept)
Disk: caterpillar coat
The little crocodile Deals 3 times more damage than usual
Allies: kermit, Hank, Donald

Announcement 

This is the first piece of a (slightly) bigger-ish puzzle. I will be doing an Alice in wonderland concept series, look out for the rest, the rest being:

• the white rabbit
  • the dodo
  • the March hare & the dormouse
  • tweedle dee and tweedle dum
  • the walrus and the carpenter
11 Likes

Please post all feedback

Well, the Caterpillar is one of (if not) my dad’s favorite Disney character… so I know all about him!

As someone who knows all about him, this is very accurate, nice concept!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney