Again with the contest conditions?

is seriously perblue? 11K of diamonds and with only pete with only 60 wins in the city watch only in the diamond and stamina contest?

that is as a punch in the face for the players cant get those 5K diamonds from prize wall and give the condition to spend the double of diamonds for get only 1M points, whats happened to you perblue team? i no leave to say the game is becoming more and more hard to win any thing more with the yellow ranks in the creep surge with full overpower teams with full mods and disk stars,

when the game get a balance in all the mechanics exists? that difficulty for now the new players in a server level 235+ is completely unfair and for veteran players have so many problems for win a single battle in the game now,

i forgot another very but extremely important thing, why the contests have reduced the badge crates rewards? recently after the trials events as the olaf and creep trials, the badge crates have reduced completely unfair to less crates, whats happened to that too?

8 Likes

I didn’t bother trying for the rewards during the last Fortify the Network contest because they just weren’t worth it anymore, and I don’t see that changing unless the rewards are drastically increased. Maybe if enough players did the same, PerBlue might decide it would be worth changing things again. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Eh, I don’t really care about Hopper anyway. I’ve got too many other good guys (and girls) to worry about powering up.

They seriously think that we’re idiots to not see that this is another Fortify the Network contest with a crummy coat of paint.

Yeah, im the same. Before when the rewards had value, i would never miss hitting 1mil. Lately, i havent been even trying for 1mil. And im actually ok with it cuz it feels like im winning by not spending for those nerfed rewards.

1 Like

Yep… It’s just yet another Fortify the Network contest disguised under a different name… So sick and tired of the PB greed… ¬¬

1 Like

They’ve been doing this for years, renaming FtN whenever they add another point-scoring mechanism to it. I greatly doubt it’s an attempt to “fool” anyone, though; it’s not like players could look at the scoring and think they could reach a million points without spending beaucoup stamina and diamonds.

1 Like

And when benching almost 4000 diamond and over 90000 stamina doesn’t even give you the first rewards rank I think it’s really making fun of players who don’t pay to win or at least doesn’t have the cash to always do so

Since we don’t have special trials anymore, are they not going to add more badge booster crates to the prize pool? The amount that we receive now is quite pathetic honestly.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney