Alfonso (Very Unlikely Concept)

Hi everyone. It’s been long since I last posted a concept. Apparently, I think I won’t be posting anymore concepts after this one. All I can say is that I will leave both the game and Forums.

Anyways, this concept is requested by @Netflix_Badges, and this is about Alfonso. Anyways, I hope you’ll enjoy my last concept.

Alfonso_20210615012123

Name: Alfonso
Stars: :star:
Description: A painter who creates astonishing masterpieces, Alfonso is here to show his amazing skills with his gift of art.
Quote: “OMG! I absolutely didn’t like that scene about what happened in it.”
Position: Middle
Role: Support
Trial Team: Yellow
Collections: Support, Shields, Healers

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Alfonso paints on a canvas, recieving 80% less damage from all sources.
Entrance: He walks to his position, and then he sets up his materials.
Victory: He does a thumbs-up and winks.
Defeat: He gets angry and splashes a bucket of paint on himself.

Skills

:white_circle: Instant Art

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Alfonso shows a painting to the ally with the least HP, healing them with Z HP and increasing their skill power by 70% for 8 seconds. Alfonso then breaks the painting and throws it to the 2 frontmost enemies, dealing X damage.

:green_circle: Color Splash

Alfonso takes a bucket of paint and splashes it to enemies, blinding them for 10 seconds and decreasing their Reality and armor by 65% for 7 seconds.
The Reality and armor decrease is less effective against enemies above level Y.

:large_blue_circle: Body Canvas

Alfonso goes to the ally with the least armor and paints them, granting them with 3 stacks of Hardy and Z basic damage that lasts for 9 seconds.

:purple_circle: Sketching References

“Body Canvas” now grants both Alfonso and the ally with a shield with Z HP that lasts for 8 seconds, and Z Reality that lasts for 7 seconds.

:red_circle: What Comes In Mind

“Color Splash” now steals 250 Energy from the enemy with the most skill power.
The Energy stolen is reduced against enemies above level Y.

Extra Stats:
+Z skill power
+Z armor
+X damage to “Instant Art”

Friendships

Alfonso/Evillustrator

Campaign: Canvas Against Digital
Description: An art exhibition will be held and Alfonso will compete against Evillustrator for the event.
Allies: Fear, John Silver, and Angel
Disk: Paper Technology
Effect: The blind duration if “Color Splash” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z Max HP

Alfonso/Joy

Campaign: Joy Over The Rainbow
Description: Joy asks Alfonso to paint a perfect representation of her.
Allies: Dr. Faciller, Megara, and Slinky Dog
Disk: Emoti-color
Effect: The heal of “Instant Art” is increased by +15% (+15% per star).
+Z basic damage

Feedback is appreciated. Apparently, while you can.

Bye.

11 Likes

:(
(Probbably shouldn´t be asking but) Why? :(

Forum? Tired and constant stress recieved from other Forumers.

Game? I don’t think I want to play the game anymore. It’s getting too tiring to keep up the process.

I get the game.

Forum: Idk what you mean. The only person I´ve seen that could have done that is @TheRegularsTalkAboutMeInLounge and… they are a troll so…

No. Not just them. Mostly a lot. I won’t mention anyone. But I don’t think anyone would want to know. Besides, I already felt underappreciated here.

:confused:
Maybe it´s all in your head :man_shrugging:
(Unless u have quotes or screenshots of posts saying that)

I don’t have any proof of anyone saying that. Besides, I can see that very clearly. Even from people being nice to me.

Uh… I think it´s all in your head. Like, I don´t think anyone would do that cuz you are a nice person :man_shrugging:

No. We all know that everyone has a breaking point, and there’s this one person who finally broke mine. Unintentionally.

This is Brilliant! I really love how you added a miraculous character as a friendship
The quote would’ve been “ah! Silly me.” But not bad

tumblr_inline_nbncrmOtFP1qjsg0u540

:(
Idk who they are, but I hope you stay…

I cant begin to explain how true that is.

I know how you feel really, sometimes i also have a feeling where people would’ve talked bad about me behind my back often and it makes me sick, but you know there are lots of people who actually appreciates you here, including me.

And if i ever make you feel uncomfortable too i’m sorry.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney