Amphibia final episode

No next Saturday night is the last episode tomorrow night is the semi final and I’m not ready to say good by to Amphibia

Who ready for Tonight’s 3 part episode of Amphibia? It’s on after Dr. Susses Horton hears a who on Disney channel

OK now whoever didn’t just see all in, y’all missed all the action

Still waiting for an Aussie release of the remaining episodes.

Estimated release date moved to May24.

Well the final episode in the United States is this Saturday

Here for everyone who has caught up with Amphibia

next week...

Getting “cool anime powers”, oh and… moon is about to fall, just the usual.

Did anyone watch the final episode of Amphibia at the end of the episode a red moon is hitting

I said did anyone watch the final episode of Amphibia

The final episode is this Saturday and you’re talking about the second to last episode and yeah I watched it it was good, amazing, epic, emotional and fire.

Please, no spoilers.
Just in case someone was thinking of spoiling surprises.

The episodes have not been released in Australia,

I’ll be happy to discuss the show when I’ve actually seen the remaining episodes.

Fine we’ll just wait for you to see the rest

Tomorrow night is the final episode of Amphibia so get ready

Can’t wait until it is on Disney+

Neither can I.
No episode update as of yesterday.

Honestly, DisneyPlus Australia confuses me a lot sometimes, certain shows are released when the American service gets them, others take months to be made available.

Yeah at 8 pm after Lilo and Stich on Disney Channel

Todays the day :sob::cry:

Tune in tonight at 8pm to see the final episode of Amphibia on Disney Channel and I’m not ready to say goodbye because not only did it brought tears, action adventures and funny, but it reminded me of Sonic Unleashed :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::cry::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::sleepy::sweat::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::sob::sob::sob::sleepy::sleepy::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Long Live Amphibia
June 17th, 2019 - May 14th, 2022

Is it supposed to be May 14th, 2022? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh I fixed it intact I haven’t been right since It’s gonna end tonight in fact we lose two good shows first Arthur now Amphibia

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney