An Autistic Disney Character

i highly disagree… they have both done amazing in their own ways and it is rude to criticize Disney when you are literally playing one of their games

Technically it is PerBlue’s game. Also, Pixar’s movies deal with more real life situations. And need I remind you which studio has the biggest percentage of terrible sequels?

it would not be DHBM without DISNEY’s permission. Perblue and Disney work together to make this game. Additionally, that is just your opinion regarding sequels because i think all of Disney’s movies are great. I do agree that Pixar could pull off this character easier, but it will still be a Disney movie

Imagineer does have a point. Who do you think bought off Pixar in the first place?

Because Disney was there from the very beginning. If you watch the VHS version of the first Toy Story, you can clearly see that Disney was beside them long before they bought them.

1 Like

This is off topic.

Frozen two and incredibles two were great

1 Like

I agree, let try to stay on topic.

1 Like

Yes but that is due to their own drive, passion and motivations. Not because they saw a Disney character that resonates with them.

The idea that someone with some form of autism can only be motivated by a fictional character is quite frankly ridiculous. As a group of people that already has issues with bodily autonomy the fact that you think that they can’t have their drive without a fictional or realistic example to go off of, is rather insulting to the cause you wish to herald.

I understand the passion behind this but the way you are going about this and demanding to meet a supposed need that you yourself don’t even benefit from (you have only asked how others see this and not shown a direct connection to this yourself) is not conducive towards getting your way.

This conversation is getting nowhere as you so vehemently invalidate the legitimate criticism that people have voiced without reason other than the possibility of good to come from it. Do not ask for opinions if you refuse to listen to them.

Edit: After re-reading parts of the conversation that occured before I chimed in I see that you have said that you have autism so that is a mistake on my part.

You’re forgetting one thing

opinions

As long as their are 7 billion people on earth someone will think it is insulting or poorly done one opinion like that from someone famous and Disney’s entire company can snowball to an end.
Do you want to be that person who feels that they are different and needs attention and in the process destroys one of the most beloved companies in the world?

Answer

No.

Autism deserves representation but not from Disney.

Okay, no. This is taking it too far. It doesn’t matter how big the failure is, it would not cause Disney to die, and at this point, one individual cannot drop an opinion that shuts down Disney.

2 Likes

Not just any individual a famous individual and when famous people are involved the number begins to grow one opinion becomes two then 3 then 4,5,6, and 7 it won’t stop it will grow and that is enough to destroy anything.

I stand by what I said. One famous person doesn’t like it, that doesn’t mean everyone else in the world will be influenced by them. However, everyone hating it is an argument being said here, just not that everyone would hate it because one famous person hates it.

2 Likes

I know lots of autistic kids and I love representation of disabled people but if Pixar made it people would understand because Pixar does things like this all the time but if it was Disney then it would be a big deal because Disney doesn’t do a lot of serious topics and so everyone would be watching it and a suddenly out of the blue Movie not made to be a good movie but just made to represent autism would be a hard blow for Disney if there was something insulting because people could think Disney just made the movie to give people with autism a bad name and people would seriously hate even Disney for doing something like that so I stand by what I say too!

No you don’t, because now you are saying everyone, grouping the m together, as opposed to your previous statement, which was that a single famous person would be Disney’s downfall.

I said it would snowball

That one person would become a hundred

You’re not even listening to me and politics being so fierce the way that they are could be an added risk for Disney let’s just stop this topic it’s just creating arguments and demanding a movie from Disney is a little much don’t you think? Movies are much harder to make then you would think and this isn’t the best time for Disney to make a movie anyway it would have to be released on digital only and if it was digital only people would probably just wait for it to come on Disney+ meaning no additional profit furthermore Disney isn’t the happy go lucky business you think it is if someone had autism they wouldn’t have done it to represent people it would have done it to help market it

This is the title post. Not very demanding of Disney, just asking for our opinions.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney