An idea list for new characters

It’s nice to see the additions of heroes from New to classics. Here’s a list of characters I’d like to see.

1. The black cauldron group, Taran and gurgi ,Princess Eilonwy, and Fflewddur Fflam, the horned king and creeper.

2. The gummi Bears including Augustus. Duke igthorn, toadwart, cavin and ogres, sir tuxford, and lady bane.

3. Classic characters. Ajax the terrible Gorilla. Rabbit and roo .Humphrey bear. Oswald . Pete. Lambert the sheepish lion. Wind and The willows characters. Ichabod crane and gunpowder. The headless horseman. The hitchhiking ghosts from house of mouse. Witch hazel.

4. Toon disney afternoon characters.
    Bonkers, beagle boys, flint heart glomgold. Bushroot.
    Xanatos, Taurus bullba . nega duck. Fat cat.

2 Likes

Interesting suggestion.

The hitchhiker ghosts are from the Haunted Mansion and there not coming to the game. No theme park characters.

1 Like

Why theme park charthers cant arrive?

1 Like

In a ep. Of House of mouse they are guests in an episode which means if jack sparrow gets one then why not something ?

So if jack sparrow is okay then why not old yeller.herbie. blackbeards ghost. Million dollar duck. Cat from outer space.

That’s different. Jack Sparrow, Barbossa, and Davey Jones did not appear in the original attraction until 2006 (39 years after the attraction first opened). Where as Ezra, Phineas, and Gus were in attraction the entire time.

So no animation allowed from ep of entire different show rather than a theme park but it’s okay to have characters from a new age disney film later added to a theme park. I only add suggestions to Walt’s studios animation appreciation. I get it but truly , I’m just throwing one out bc truth nobody gonna add these anyway.

No Bc Warner bruh

Donald-Duck-Halloween-donald-duck-6268987-600-450 witch hazel

Luca and Alberto?

Grinning_Ghosts

donald and gorilla

2 Likes

I know who they are and i understand they appeared in the House of Mouse. I get the feeling that you don’t quite understand what I’m trying to say.

I get what you’re saying I just think it’s garbage to turn live action into animation when so much exists.

What does that have to do with the conversation?

1 Like

What about liquidator tuskernini and bushroot I would liquidator would make a good control as well as bushroot

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney