Yep, this is tragic

1 Like

Hmm. Will the others be put for in the future

1 Like

wayyyyy to similar to green. but alright

3 Likes

At least my vote didn’t win.

1 Like

Beginners won’t reach this level very quickly, so it is not a concern. Most high level players have all heroes above green. Green is the furthest rank away from Yellow besides white.

1 Like

like the other options weren’t close to another existing ranks :man_shrugging:

and green is the shortest-living rank, if player doesn’t upgrade character (epsecially f2p) it’s probably left at white, hardly anyone leaves a hero at green. most push for purple at least to unlock all main skills.

1 Like

All colors were somewhat copy of previous released colors. Imo platinum should have won. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

platinum badges were enough, and they all were ugly and lazy.

1 Like

yeah the platinum badge which are remake of badges available in white ranks, yeah they suck, only if they released new badges in the platinum shade, that would be cool i think :slight_smile:

7 Likes

it doesn’t really matter, people will get them confused regardless of how different the ranks are.

yes, but we had platinum and that was a much better choice, different from everything and would give a actual new color, toxic isn’t an actual color. it’s just green with some blur.

2 Likes

that’s enough, I am bought. I don’t want to look at anything platinum in dhbm, it’s just reminding of the bad stuff.

from far distance it can look like white.

It will have [T].

1 Like

But whales most likely won’t. Like @Musketeer said, if a whale or high level players doesn’t want to upgrade a hero, it is very unlikely that the hero will be kept at green instead of white.

1 Like

Well…all options were created by UI designers, weren’t they?

Honestly, I don’t see a reason for that. A couple of “My toon is Toxic” puns, maybe, but not more.

On that I can agree, but what it has to do with the rank itself? I mean, those “platinum” badges aren’t even platinum, they’re just blue :sweat_smile:

What about the winner itself…it’s alright. Gem or Platinum would fit more if we knew this rank is a conclusion. But there is no end to ranks, so Gem and metals wouldn’t really fit. All others…the only one I didn’t want to win is Fire, cause we already have three warm colors in a row. I would prefer Teal or something like that, but out of existing options, yeah, Toxic is among the better ones.

1 Like

i don’t think your playing the game from a distance. toxic is the EXACT same color.

yeah that’s the only difference. I know they aren’t going to change this but it’s very annoying and just seems rushed.

yeah sure, but there are some f2p players who will reach the rank, and I have plenty of level 365 green heroes who I plan to work on, that could get confused at first glance with the new color

1 Like

I don’t care what color the next rank is. However, please reduce the light spread a little. The portrait may look blurry.

2 Likes

it’s so-not :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney