Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)
Determined not to let anything stand between her and fabulous treasures, Madame Medusa utilizes makeshift swamp-mobiles, crocodiles, fireworks, and her trusty shotgun to eliminate any obstacle in her way!
Trial Team: Yellow
“You get that diamond, or you’ll never see daylight again!”
Entrance: Madame Medusa strolls into frame, shotgun tucked neatly under her arm, which she then lifts up and takes aim. When A Lady’s Entrance is unlocked, she instead jet-skis behind her out-of-control swamp-mobile into frame, crashing it into the enemy team and leaving a trail of billowing smoke and smoldering fire as the swamp-mobile screeches off-screen, leaving Madame Medusa riding atop her two crocodiles, Brutus and Nero, on the allied side of the battlefield. She then steps off her crocodiles, produces her shotgun, lifts it, and takes aim.
Basic Attack: Madame Medusa fires her shotgun at the nearest enemies, launching the firearm’s spread-shot from multiple angles with varying expressions of mad glee or frustration on her face.
Victory: Barely able to contain herself, Madame Medusa shrieks and cackles, clasping her hands together with manic glee.
Defeat: Madame Medusa stamps her feet impatiently before attempting to fire her shotgun at her loser teammates before realizing the gun is empty, tossing the useless thing away and crossing her arms, pouting.
White Skill: Bayou Blasters ()
- Passive: Madame Medusa’s basic attacks deal 75% of the normal damage, but deal damage to all enemies in an area. The damage of these basic attacks is also increased by up to 100% the closer enemies are to Madame Medusa.
Active: Madame Medusa orders Mr. Snoops to let loose 6 fireworks, dealing X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage to a random enemy with each hit. Enemies hit by a firework also take X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage every second for 12 seconds.
– The fireworks have a slight preference for hitting enemies in the backline.
- Animation: Madame Medusa barks out an order and Mr. Snoops clambers into frame with an armful of lit rockets, which he sets on the ground before running away frantically. The fireworks then are set off, flying about the enemy team in random arcs and loops before exploding magnificently.
Green Skill: A Lady’s Entrance ()
- At the start of each wave, Madame Medusa crashes into the enemy team, dealing X (determined by Skill Power) Normal damage to all enemies and Burning them for 15 seconds. The Burning has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
– Burning targets take 100% increased damage from damage over time effects, and attacks that would Crit them become Super Crits instead.
- Animation: See Entrance animation.
Blue Skill: Crocodile Companions ()
- Brutus and Nero bite at enemies in melee range, dealing X (determined by Basic Damage) Fantastic damage twice and applying Shatter to affected enemies for 10 seconds. Shatter causes the target to take 8% of their maximum HP in True damage each time they take Fantastic damage. Damage over time effects can only trigger this damage once per second. The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
- Animation: Giving each other a devious grin, the crocodiles Brutus and Nero each deliver a punishing chomp at nearby enemies.
Purple Skill: Ruthless Treasure Hunter
- Enemies hit by Crocodile Companions are also Snared for 8 seconds. Snared enemies’ movement speeds are reduced to 0, but they can still attack enemies in range. The Snare has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
- A Lady’s Entrance also Blinds all enemies for 12 seconds. The Blind has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Red Skill: The Terror of Devil’s Bayou
- Madame Medusa gains X (determined by Skill Power) Skill Power for each enemy taking damage over time.
- Bayou Blasters fires 4 additional rockets.
- Madame Medusa deals 65% additional damage to enemies below 50% HP. This effect is reduced above level X.
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X damage to each rocket from Bayou Blasters
Friend Disk Campaigns
Disk #1 - "Nickel and Dimed"
The pawn shop Madame Medusa set up in the City with Mr. Snoops isn’t doing very well. Considering the wealth of items available at the Covered Market, as well as the Mega Mart, it seems like there’s hardly any demand for secondhand goods. This is bad. Madame Medusa will have to scrounge together some funding to start a new business! And by “scrounge together,” she means “commit acts of petty theft.” One day, she’s caught trying to pilfer loose change from one of the machines at Flynn’s Arcade by none other than Tron. When asked to explain herself, Madame Medusa comes up with the extremely flimsy excuse that she’s got a rare disease and needs to be collecting money at all times in order to live. Miraculously, this strange glowing man seems to buy this outlandish story and offers to introduce the sickly woman to some wealthy patrons who might be able to help her with this dreadful ailment. What in the world? Does this guy not know that the whole disease thing was an obvious lie? Madame Medusa decides not to question it and just reap the benefits she’s unwittingly stumbled upon.
- Partner: Tron
- Allies: Scrooge McDuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Miss Piggy
+X Skill Power
+X Skill Power to allies
When an enemy is KO’d, Madame Medusa gains 3 stacks of Hardy and becomes Invincible for 1 (+1 per additional star) seconds.
Disk #2 - "Eek! A Mouse!"
It’s horrible! Madame Medusa’s swamp-mobile has broken down and nothing she’s tried will start it up! Even after a few hours ordering around and abusing Mr. Snoops to try to fix it, the makeshift machine stubbornly refuses to work. Left with no choice, she tows the swamp-mobile to a small mechanic shop in order to get the repairs done. Madame Medusa’s heart nearly plummets into her stomach when the mechanic who answers her at the front desk appears–a walking, talking, jumpsuited mouse! The crazed woman can’t help but shout in fright, but Mr. Snoops steps forward to try to handle the situation, explaining to the mechanic, a Ms. Gadget Hackwrench, that their vehicle isn’t starting and needs repairs. A quintessential professional, Gadget is on the job! After a quick look-over, Gadget determines she’s gonna need some expert opinions to help her identify the problem, so she calls in a few specialists. Barely holding it together, Madame Medusa prays (in vain) that the so-called expert isn’t another mouse…
- Partner: Gadget Hackwrench
- Allies: Mickey Mouse (who casts a spell on the engine, revealing it’s been sabotaged!), Basil of Baker Street (who launches an investigation into finding the culprit!), Megavolt (the culprit, who wanted to free the machine’s beautiful spark plug from that foul, evil woman!)
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
Each of Madame Medusa’s basic attacks permanently increases her Attack Speed by 5% (+5% per additional star), to a maximum of 100%.
Bayou Blasters also applies Burning to targets hit for 5 (+1 per additional star) seconds.