Just like Thred and probably a few people before me, I figured it’d be a good idea to make a thread compiling my hero concepts for convenience’s sake.
And they’re all likely concepts. Because the concept of unlikely concepts irks me.
Hope you enjoyyyy~
Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty, 1959)
Tarzan (Tarzan, 1999)
The Sanderson Sisters (Hocus Pocus, 1993) (DEFUNCT)
Mowgli & Bagheera (The Jungle Book, 1967)
The Horned King (The Black Cauldron, 1985)
Judge Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996)
Dumbo & Timothy (Dumbo, 1941)
Shere Khan (The Jungle Book, 1967)
Milo Thatch (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 2001)
Luisa Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)
Pinocchio (Pinocchio, 1940)
The Headless Horseman (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad, 1949)
Elisa Maza (Gargoyles, 1994-1997)
Oliver & Dodger (Oliver and Company, 1988)
Max Goof (A Goofy Movie, 1995)
The Mole (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 2001)
Pain & Panic (Hercules, 1997)
Mr. Smee (Peter Pan, 1953)
Little John (Robin Hood, 1973)
Madame Medusa (The Rescuers, 1977)
Pepa Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid, 1989) (DEFUNCT)
Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937)
Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatians, 1961)
Kuzco & Pacha (The Emperor’s New Groove, 2000)
Jock & Trusty (Lady and the Tramp, 1955)
Lilo & Nani (Lilo and Stitch, 2002) (DEFUNCT)
Benjamin Gates (National Treasure, 2004)
Dr. Sweet (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 2001)
Philoctetes (Hercules, 1997) (DEFUNCT)
Cinderella (Cinderella, 1950)
Mufasa (The Lion King, 1994)
Dolores Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)
Lady Tremaine, Drizella, & Anastasia (Cinderella, 1950)
Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 1996) (DEFUNCT)
Flik (A Bug’s Life, 1998) (DEFUNCT)
Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective, 1986)
Grumpy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937)
Honest John & Gideon (Pinocchio, 1940)
Audrey Rocio Ramirez (Atlantis: The Lost Empire, 2001)
Kaa (The Jungle Book, 1967)
Bambi (Bambi, 1942)
Prince John (Robin Hood, 1973)
Mother Gothel (Tangled, 2010)
AUTO (WALL-E, 2008)
Isabela Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)
Bruno Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)
New Buff, Debuff, and Disable Concepts:
– Barrier (Buff): The Barrier absorbs damage for 5 seconds, and then converts all of the damage received into a Shield that lasts until destroyed.
– Burning (Debuff): The target takes 100% increased damage from damage over time effects, and attacks that would Crit them become Super Crits instead.
– Confuse (Debuff): Confused enemies move at double their usual movement speed, move in random directions, and cannot stand still unless disabled.
– Damage Negation (Buff): All damage against the target is reduced by an amount equal to the Damage Negation value. Technically already exists, but only Shank has it.
– Dazed (Disable): The target is Silenced and uses their basic attacks on the nearest character, enemy or ally.
– Despair (Debuff): The target loses 25 Energy every second. If the target is also Sapped, they cannot gain any Energy from any source.
– Disarm (Disable): The target cannot basic attack and has their Armor and Reality reduced by 50%.
– Endure (Buff): The first time an ally with Endure is reduced to 0 HP, they regain 50% of their maximum HP and become Invincible for 3 seconds. An ally can only benefit from Endure once every 15 seconds.
– Exposed (Debuff): All attacks that deal Normal or Fantastic damage automatically become Super Crits against Exposed enemies.
– Grossed Out (Debuff): Being Grossed Out causes the target to take 15% of their maximum HP in Fantastic damage each time they attack or use an ability for 9 seconds.
– Impersonate (Buff): The player chooses an ally for the target to Impersonate. The target then completely copies all of the ally’s stats and abilities and generates 500% additional Energy while active.
– Imprison (Disable): While Imprisoned, the target cannot be targeted by any ability and cannot be damaged, healed, affected by buffs or debuffs, or gain any Energy. Imprison bypasses any effect that would prevent its application and cannot be Evaded or have its duration reduced by Tenacity.
– Lifesteal (Buff): The target is healed for an amount equal to a percentage of the damage they deal.
– Mark (Debuff): The target takes 15% increased damage, deals 25% reduced damage, and becomes the primary target of all allies for the duration.
– Quickness (Buff): Each stack of Quickness allows the target to completely avoid one attack or debuff, to a maximum of 4 stacks.
– Reversal (Debuff): Reversal causes all healing performed by the enemy to instead deal damage equal to 25% of the heal amount, causes Hardy stacks to turn into Fatigue stacks, and changes most other buffs to have the opposite effect.
– Scapegoat (Buff): The specified ally gains X% damage mitigation and Distracts all enemies for the duration.
– Shell (Buff): Enemy debuffs do not hit the target, and instead bounce back to hit the enemy team at random.
– Sleep (Disable): Sleeping enemies are Stunned until they take 25% of their current HP in damage. Upon waking up, enemies are Slowed by 60% for 6 seconds.
– Stop (Disable): The target is Stunned and can’t gain Energy or healing from any source.
– Trouble (Debuff): Trouble causes all of the target’s allies to take True damage equal to 25% of any damage the Trouble target receives. Lasts until the target is KO’d.
– Vigilance (Buff): The target gains X% damage mitigation and counters enemy attacks with their Green Skill once every 4 seconds.
Just for my own sanity, I also made a quick mock-up of an expanded map of the City. I’ll be using this as my own reference for where places are, so here it is:
- Possible Upcoming Concepts -
Eddie Valiant & Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, 1988)
Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, 1988)
The Toon Patrol (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, 1988)
Percival McLeach (The Rescuers Down Under, 1990)
Mirabel Madrigal (Encanto, 2021)