Animal Contest: Jungle Book Vultures

Heroes: The Vultures: Buzzie, Flaps, Ziggy, and Dizzie.

The vultures come into the battlefield, rallied to battle any enemy that harms their friends.

“We’re your friends till the bitter end!”

:star: :star:

Role: Damage

Position: Back

Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: One zooms forward to slash an enemy.

Entrance: The four fly in a circle around the back line before landing.

Victory: The Vultures Grin at one another.

Defeat: vultures

White skill: Vulture Rally.

• The Four Vultures target the Most Wanted enemy, all four attacking the target together. While in this state of attack, their basic damage is increased by 400%. This white skill is channeled, meaning the energy slowly depletes over time.

• While in this state, the Vultures have a 40% dodge chance and are immune to disables.

• Dodge is less effective against enemies level Y and up.

(Sorry there are not alot of Gifs, but skip this clip from Youtube to 3:00 in and you will see the animation, again, I’m sorry for the lack of gifs.)

Green Skill: Birds of a feather.

• Every 7 seconds, when an ally takes more than 10% of their max HP as damage, the Vultures gain 500 energy and X Basic damage and 10% attack speed increase, both of which last until the end of the wave.

Blue Skill: What do you wanna do?

• At the beginning of each wave, Buzzie asks Flaps what he wants to do, and gets the answer I don’t know, what do you wanna do.

• This boosts the vultures attack speed by 25%, grants them invincibility, and increases their Basic damage by X for the first 7 seconds of combat

vulture

Purple skill: Till the bitter end.

• Each time an ally is defeated, the vultures gain X basic damage and one extra vulture will attack each basic attack.

• The vulture attacks can stack up to four times. The basic damage lasts until the end of the wave.

Red skill: Friend in need.

• Allies receive 75% of the vultures’ basic damage as skill power for 15 seconds each time the Vultures use Vulture Rally.
  • Basic damage
  • Skill power
  • Basic damage received from Birds of a Feather.

Friendships

Vultures/Beast: Friends to Outcast.

• Disk Level: Vultures receive X basic damage

• Disk Stars: Vultures grant berserk to ally who triggers Birds of a feather for three seconds.

• (+2 seconds per star.)

Vultures/Powerline: Concert Worthy.

• Disk level: Vultures deal X more damage to most wanted enemy.

• Disk Star: Vultures have 50% additional Basic damage increase while in Vulture Rally.

• (+50% per star)

Thus concludes my submission, however I would like to note that Phineas and Ferb were my first choice friendship. Cuz yah know, they know what they gonna do today. :grin:

Sadly I chose not to use them. I hope you all enjoyed the concept and @Imagineer_V if you don’t mind me asking, is this easier to read? I wanna experiment and try to find something you guys are more comfortable with reading, so let me know feedback about that. :grin:

6 Likes

Oh yeah. A Jungle Book Concept. Well Done! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for submitting

1 Like

YES. Good job.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney