Anna (Frozen Hero Concept)

Anna

Arendelle’s queen enters the scene, pelting creeps with snowballs and crushing them with boulders thrown by the Earth Giants.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star::star:
Quote: “Our lands and people, now connected by love.”

Animations:
Entrance: Anna runs into the battlefield, grabs from a pile of snow, and prepares to throw snowballs at enemies.
Victory: Anna cheerfully jumps into the air.
KO: Anna’s hair turns white, and she begins to feel chilly.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Anna throws snowballs at enemies.

Each enemy hit by a snowball is frozen for 2 seconds.

White Skill - Rock Smash - True Damage
Anna waves at offscreen Earth Giants and runs through the enemy lineup. After Anna has left the screen, boulders fall onto enemies, dealing X damage and removing X armor and reality from each enemy hit.

Green Skill - Bluster Breeze
Anna is joined by Gale, who spins around the enemy with the most evasion, stunning them for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill - Snowgie Stampede
Anna calls for the snowgies to charge through enemies, freezing them for 5 seconds and stealing X HP from them.

Purple Skill - Frozen Heart
During each wave, the first enemy to reach 50% of their max HP is frozen for 7 seconds. They also cannot gain HP from other enemies with a skill that grants HP to all enemies at once. Her energy gain is increased to X.

Red Skill - Love Conquers All
Anna cannot be frozen while more than one enemy is frozen at a time.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Rock Smash

Friendships:
Anna + Elsa
Campaign: Battle of the Sisters - Elsa and Anna battle in a snowball fight. As they remain determined to win, other heroes join in. Even several villains want in on the triumph. During this time, they find the others throwing snowballs and realize the fun that they both have sparked.
Disk: Fun and Games
Disk Memory: Anna’s “Bluster Breeze” skill stuns an enemy for an additional 2 seconds.
Disk Power: Z max HP, Z HP gain
Allies: Ursula, Eeyore, Gizmoduck

Anna + Kristoff & Sven
Campaign: a Case of the Chills - It’s the middle of summer, but like Arendelle, the City has been struck by another sudden snowfall. Elsa denies any involvement, as well as anyone else with ice powers, so naturally, Anna and Kristoff believe that creeps must be the culprits.
Disk: Have An Ice Day
Disk Memory: Anna cannot take damage for 6 seconds after enemies are hit by boulders with her “Rock Smash” skill.
Disk Power: Z Blue Skill power
Allies: Captain Hook, Dash, Lock, Shock, & Barrel

Generally, heroes don’t have friendships with two heroes that are both from the same movie.

5 Likes

They were did this to Finnick :thinking:

They did, as well as Buzz.

But back then, there was not as many choices and the team was probably desperate for a good friendship.

4 Likes

Just asking,

Is there a midline tank, actually

Otherwise, good concept

hades and slinky

3 Likes

I mean, it’s not restricted for a hero to have two friendships with heroes from the same film franchise.

Rules are meant for bending.

Thanks for telling me, i don’t quite use them

I love this concept but i dont like the purple and red skill

To elaborate, what about them do you not like?

The purple skill: shouldnt it rather freeze everyone /one enemy that has the most hp till he gets 50%and till then he cant heal for 7 seconds?

Sorrie i reread the red skill its op😁

Could you rephrase that entire thing? I’m confused out of my mind.

I think when one enemy falls under 50% HP, ALL enemies are frozen and can’t be healed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney