Ant-Man - Unlikely Concept

Hello! Welcome to another Commander-Rex concept! The concept for today is for one of my favorite Avengers, the underrated but awesome Ant-Man! Anyway, let's get into this!

Ant-Man

The Ant-Man, Scott Lang uses Pym Particles to shrink and grow in the field to confuse and crush enemies while using his wit as a former thief to outsmart enemies by shrinking his way out of harm and countering enemies.

“Pick on someone your own size.”

Ant-Man is a :star: Blue Backline Damage Hero

Animations 

Entrance: Scott flies in on Ant-thony
Victory: Scott eats two orange slices
Defeat: Scott accidentally grows and facepalms

Basic: Ant-Man punches the closest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Growth Spurt

:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Passive: Ant-Man’s basic deals +30% more damage to enemies with Evasion or Tenacity buffs.

Active: Ant-Man grows to Giant-Man size and moves his hand across the field, dealing X damage, and stealing X Skill Power from all enemies for 9 seconds. This skill cannot be interrupted or affected by Tenacity. While this skill is active, all allies are Invincible.

Green Skill: Inside Job
iMarkup_20210423_211141
:fist: - Normal Damage

Before Ant-Man is critically hit, he shrinks and crawls inside the enemy that attempted to hit him for 6 seconds. While inside the enemy, their Max HP is reduced by 75% and they are Silenced for those 6 seconds. Ant-Man then backflips back to his position, kicking the enemy, dealing X damage and stealing 350 energy from them.

Blue Skill: Trainwreck
iMarkup_20210423_212119
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

Ant-Man pulls out a toy train and enlarges it with his Pym Particles, becoming a giant train. Ant-Man then rides on it through the enemy field back and forth 5 times dealing X damage. Each pass reduces all enemies’ Evasion by 20%.

After the 5th pass, he then shrinks it back to it’s small toy train size and then throws it at the closest enemy, dealing X damage and stealing Y of their Max HP for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill: Ant In Every Giant
iMarkup_20210423_211856
Ant-Man gains Y Armor every time he uses Inside Job. When Ant-Man gains a Armor buff, his Skill Power is increased for half of the amount of the Armor he gains.

Armor and Reality buffs from any sources have 40% more effect on Ant-Man.

Red Skill: Can't Hold Us
iMarkup_20210423_172556

Ant-Man gains +10% Evasion for all units on the field. When he KO’s a enemy, he gains 3 of their active buffs they had and steals +30% of their Evasion.

If Ant-Man successfully evades a attack, he gains a Y HP Shield for 7 seconds. If enemies evade or resist one of his attacks, they lose +Z Max HP and are slowed by 50% for 6 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Damage every pass in Trainwreck
  • +Y Tenacity
  • +Z Max HP

Battle Badge:

Requires To Charge:

• A ally is dealt a debuff

Bonuses:

• Stat Buff: +60 Armor Negation
  • Lineup Buff: Blue Team allies gain +Z Skill Power
  • Effect Buff: Ant-Man and his lowest HP ally gain +10 Evasion for 5 seconds when dealt a debuff

Friendships

Ant-Man/Basil Of Baker Street
Campaign: “Small World”
Allies: Ducky & Bunny, Alice, Angel

Disk Power:

• +Y Energy Gain
  • +Z Skill Power

Memories:

Reflect Benefits

• If Ant-Man evades a attack, he gains Reflect for 4 seconds (+1 second per star)

• Allies with Reflect gain +20 Evasion when they successfully evade a attack (+10 Evasion per star)

Ant-Man/Nick Wilde
Campaign: “Family Hustle”
Allies: Merida, Launchpad McQuack, Kermit

Disk Power:

• +Y Max HP
  • +Z Basic Damage

Memories:

Confuse Enemies

• When a enemy is critically hit, they’re Blinded for 4 seconds. Allies gain +30 extra energy when they attack Blinded enemies. (+1 second and +15 energy per star)

• When a enemy is disabled and Ant-Man is on the field, their disables lasts 3 seconds longer (+1 second per star)

Other Notes

• This concept is intended to celebrate Endgame’s 2nd anniversary, technically it’s on Monday but this entire week is sort of Endgame week for my friends so figured I would do a Avenger. The most underappreciated imo.

• His Blue Skill indeed was a Thomas & Friends reference like from the first movie, I felt I needed to get into the Thomas & Friends madness after Myeong sort of started it here, lol. I wanted to use a Thomas skill icon but I figured that would be too gimmicky so I opted not to.

• The Red Skill name is also a reference to Macklemore. Can’t Hold Us is not only one of my favorite songs but it does fit Ant-Man somehow. It’s just such a epic song in every way. But it especially fits our boy Scott.

• Also this is F&TWS Friday and a great finale for the show and tons of great Marvel news today so figured I would capitalize on it through more Marvel. Great time to be a Marvel fan. :grin:

13 Likes

figured I would capitalize on it through more Marvel. Great time to be a Marvel fan. :grin:

How would you rate this concept?

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Next week will be a Star Wars character so look forward to that. :wink:

Additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1:

Y-same

Great concept!

3 Likes

silenced?

And I feel like his Basil disk could benefilt his invincinility from his white

Great concept!

2 Likes

Y same… again

2 Likes

Yeah basically. I changed the wording to Silence. Makes more sense.

Thanks for the feedback, both of you. Glad you guys liked it and Ant-Man. :+1:

Is it someone I know from a meme? :eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

:penguin: :memo:

1 Like

:eyes: :arrow_forward:

2 Likes

I really liked the way you worded the battle badge! Probably gonna try this myself next time. And I also like how he can benefit of characters like Bunsen & Beaker with his red, great concept!

1 Like

I don’t have the gif, but pretend the Tom Holland gif was here

1 Like

So like this?
tumblr_750f69fafa972a02307211a6ebfb8251_e2c6b501_400.gif

Yeah, basically

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney