Any new Character you'd want to see but never expect?

If I could get anyone, Id absolutely want Kim Possible and Shego in game.
t he biggest thing I never fully expect is any cartoons on disney channel to get full recognition but I can hope.

8 Likes

I want Edna mode very badly! XD but since they already have six heroes from the incredible I seriously doubt she will ever be added…but come on she is the best pixar character ever! I would debate that she is the best cartoon character ever but I haven’t seen all the cartoons in the world. I sent it safe to say that she is the coolest Disney movie character?

4 Likes

Personally I’d love a gravity falls or star vs the forces of evil character(s)

7 Likes

Cars characters or Pokemon characters (Pokemon is on Disney XD, but I don’t think Disney owns it)

2 Likes

The Gargoyles or Mighty Ducks. Goliath and Wildwing would be amazing.

4 Likes

Indiana Jones but I don’t know if he is Disney

He isnt… But technically ha n solo is not that I want star wars added to the game. It’s just that since they are the same actor…

2 Likes

We need an avengers 4 update in april

5 Likes

Add miraculous ladybug and cat noir

1 Like

Kim will appear

1 Like

Bolt and the hamster or guinea pig in the ball Rhino maybe even mittens, aristocats characters, Oliver and company characters, lock, stock, and barrel, oogie boogie, Cheshire Cat, mowgli, Baloo, kid cloud kicker, fox and the hound, I could do this all day please bring more variety of movies and tv shows and books I would love to have dumbo as well I know there is a slew of characters to choose from and these are just off the top of my head

6 Likes

Rapunzel and Maximus

4 Likes

Kronk, Yzma, and maybe Kuzco.
Winnie the pooh
Bolt, Mittens, Rhino
Remy
Now that we know Peter is coming, Captain Hook and TickTock would be funny.

Sigh, cant put them in Unlikely Heroes, but cant really post them in hero ideas. Oh well.

7 Likes

Mine is Lightning Mcqueen.

4 Likes

Also Iron Man but that’s impossible.

2 Likes

Not impossible. Just incredibly really super unlikely because Disney dies own Marvel but already has a game like this for them.

But I would say
B.O.B.
V.I.N.CENT
Basil

1 Like

Zorro, Roger Rabbit, Kermit, Walt Disney, Dr. Frankenfurter

2 Likes

The Rocketeer would be cool.

1 Like

I really wanted to see aladar or any disney dinosaur character in this game

2 Likes

Who’s Aladar?