Any new Character you'd want to see but never expect?

https://www.google.com/search?q=aladar

:wink: he is from ā€˜Dinosaurā€™ - a great movie!

3 Likes

Okay thanks.

Iā€™d love characters that are best known from the parks, like The Hitchhiking Ghosts, or Figment, but theyā€™re probably too niche

3 Likes

Kaa. But Iā€™m sure weā€™d get baloo, king Louie and mogli first. But Kaa would be such an amazing control unit. For sure a stun and charm minimum.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to see the Cheshire cat Come to the game.

:crown:
:angel:

6 Likes

Disney gummi bears

• Cubby
  • Zummy
  • ā€¦
  • Toadie (Smal Oger)
6 Likes

I want Davey Jones and The Dead Monkey!!!

How about Jake the never land pirate and captain hook.

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

I want that mimic chest or that robot raptor that you always fight in campaign mode.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always thought, even since last year, that randall from monsterā€™s inc would make a fine addition to the roster.
As well as bill cypher from gravity falls,
Groot is my most unlikely character that I would like to see.
Thereā€™s one character that I would just die for to see in this game though and itā€™s perry the platypus.

5 Likes

The disney descendants characters would be cool to have

4 Likes

The Hat Box Ghost for the 50th Anniversary of the Haunted Mansion.

2 Likes

Gizmoduck please

3 Likes

He is Disney bought Lucasfilms so he is in the same way iron man is

2 Likes

But Iā€™d want to see Winnie the pooh and gang

2 Likes

Cool but i dont think he is coming any time soonšŸ˜•Maybe when his fifth movie get released which isnt until like 2 years at least

1 Like

So I was just doing Olafā€™s friend disk with Moana, and they talk to Queen Elsaā€¦ And she name drops Honeylemmonā€¦

Which got me thinking, I want the rest of the Big Hero Six gang. (Bud give me Hiro and Baymax in my server first :joy:.)

Then seen someone else post about Jungle Book. They need to be soon! King L and Balloo for sure!

Lastly, an absolute left fieldā€¦

The Rescuers. God I hadnā€™t seen them since I was a kid, and saw a Pop Funko figure of them and it brought all kinds of nostalgia back. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah itā€™s possible sense he wouldnā€™t really go in any other game but itā€™s unlikely as he wasnā€™t Disney when all his movies came out. But if say heā€™s more likely then the MCU or stars wars as they have their own games be heā€™s on his own

1 Like

He definitely has a high chance of being added then marvel or star wars

1 Like

The Muppets! Preferably MISS PIGGY! And that guy that makes stuff explode!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney