Any new Character you'd want to see but never expect?

Who’s Aladar?

https://www.google.com/search?q=aladar

:wink: he is from ‘Dinosaur’ - a great movie!

3 Likes

Okay thanks.

I’d love characters that are best known from the parks, like The Hitchhiking Ghosts, or Figment, but they’re probably too niche

3 Likes

Kaa. But I’m sure we’d get baloo, king Louie and mogli first. But Kaa would be such an amazing control unit. For sure a stun and charm minimum.

4 Likes

I’d like to see the Cheshire cat Come to the game.

:crown:
:angel:

6 Likes

Disney gummi bears

• Cubby
  • Zummy
  • Toadie (Smal Oger)
6 Likes

I want Davey Jones and The Dead Monkey!!!

How about Jake the never land pirate and captain hook.

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

I want that mimic chest or that robot raptor that you always fight in campaign mode.

1 Like

I’ve always thought, even since last year, that randall from monster’s inc would make a fine addition to the roster.
As well as bill cypher from gravity falls,
Groot is my most unlikely character that I would like to see.
There’s one character that I would just die for to see in this game though and it’s perry the platypus.

5 Likes

The disney descendants characters would be cool to have

4 Likes

The Hat Box Ghost for the 50th Anniversary of the Haunted Mansion.

2 Likes

Gizmoduck please

3 Likes

He is Disney bought Lucasfilms so he is in the same way iron man is

2 Likes

But I’d want to see Winnie the pooh and gang

2 Likes

Cool but i dont think he is coming any time soon😕Maybe when his fifth movie get released which isnt until like 2 years at least

1 Like

So I was just doing Olaf’s friend disk with Moana, and they talk to Queen Elsa… And she name drops Honeylemmon…

Which got me thinking, I want the rest of the Big Hero Six gang. (Bud give me Hiro and Baymax in my server first :joy:.)

Then seen someone else post about Jungle Book. They need to be soon! King L and Balloo for sure!

Lastly, an absolute left field…

The Rescuers. God I hadn’t seen them since I was a kid, and saw a Pop Funko figure of them and it brought all kinds of nostalgia back. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s possible sense he wouldn’t really go in any other game but it’s unlikely as he wasn’t Disney when all his movies came out. But if say he’s more likely then the MCU or stars wars as they have their own games be he’s on his own

1 Like

He definitely has a high chance of being added then marvel or star wars

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney