April Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode April Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Demona from Disney’s Gargoyles!
Demona is a mid-line “Damage” character. Demona will be available as the April Sign-In Hero!
Demona reads from the Grimorum Arcanorum, dealing a percent of her max HP as damage to herself and the closest few enemies.
Always A Survivor
When Demona reaches 0 HP and after a few seconds, Demona is healed and gains energy. Demona also gains energy at the start of each wave. The battle ends when Demona is KO’d when all of her allies are also KO’d.
At the start of each wave, Demona Scares all enemies and then fires her particle beam at the closest enemy, dealing a percent of their max HP as damage and Sapping them.
After Demona revives X times, she gets a bazooka that causes her basic attacks to deal damage to enemies in an area.
Demona deals damage equal to a percent of her max HP to herself and enemies with her basic attack. When Demona reaches 0 HP, she applies stacks of Weakness to the enemy that damaged her last. Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.
- Demona and The Evil Queen
- Demona and Goliath
April Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on March 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on April 1.
Servers 1-24 Update
New Hero: Demona will be the April Sign-In Hero
- The Rocketeer will be available in the VIP Crate
- Hamm will be available in the Guild Crate
- Captain Amelia will replace Disgust in the City Watch Shop
- Syndrome will replace Kim Possible in the Creep Surge Shop
- Linguini & Remy will replace Colette in the Arena Shop
- Kermit will replace Sadness in the Coliseum Shop
- Honey Lemon will replace Dr. Facilier in the Heist Shop
- Wasabi will replace Goliath in the Guild War Shop