Arena Challenger Bug or someone is cheating

People are getting abnormal points. Someone in my arena has 2.13b point, not cool.

Wake up Perblue, the arena has been ruined :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

What should say…

1 Like

And same in coliseum…

1 Like

This arena / coli season is a total bust.

4 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like it

However, it is not like the rewards are significant…

4 Likes

This is fair then, every player above me abusing a bug

And with my decent score (so far), still no chance to reach C1 league at all…

The rewards in C1 are significant.

4 Likes

I also think those people should be removed from the arena and coliseum until the problem is solved! Otherwise it would be unfair

4 Likes

@Samm
Just put a cap based on initial heroes HP. The exploit is about healing over HP weak Heroes and thé scores are calculated on percentages.
Put a cap at the percentages. Easy.

To those that claim for ban… Well very nice of you. We all play same game, just learn, test and accept that sometimes people outsmart you (not my case definitely).
At the end if the first spots are 40 points ahead or 4 billions ahead it won’t change anything. And it’s only one PvP season though…

4 Likes

@Samm
Oh and second suggestion, if you mind correct it quick before the season week ends, you could also put to 0 the abused scores and give back the keys so that those wins could be replayed by players in more conventionnal ways.

3 Likes

Most people complain on that and I think all of them are very kind and fair to be to others.

Those who not complain and use disadvantage is just little souls, evil kind of humanity.

They stict together and defend themselfs, trying to normalise unnormal things and we can see that in life out of game too.

World become one ugly place where justice doesnt exist.

Those should be removed from season, no matter what vip level they are.

One more of unfair playing. I use normal and have usually scores of 2000pts.

1 Like

They should resolve this issue before next week starts, honestly it looks like people will get to division one on the basis of who does more points in billions. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yeah, exactly why this doesnt really bother me much :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, now i see that c1’s rewards are a bit worth trying for. So this bug would def affect those players.

1 Like

@Samm , are you going to fix this? Invasion heroes? Are you really working on it ? Or game bugs will continue without resolving and will shut down soon?

We pay money dear, we deserve something perfect and we deserve respect

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

“we deserve” is something we never get it :frowning:

Everything become a very big joke from what they do to us.

1 Like

It is not a quick fix, and we appreciate everyone’s patience.

4 Likes

Well,

• remove the bonus rules
  • reset all scores

and get a fix on the backup system but don’t destroy arena and coli without doing anything

There are points in negative btw

2 Likes

I think compensating everyone with 1st place rewards will be fine

4 Likes

@Samm

I think we can all appreciate that it isn’t necessarily an easy fix. I think the general frustration is that we’re getting little to no feedback and there’s no measures being taken in the short term to rectify people taking advantage of an unintended interaction that results in a 10^6 difference in scoring potential.

Why not just turn off the points gained from remaining health til you have a fix in place? Why not disable offending heroes in arena/war? There’s a general sentiment I’ve seen on here and in-game that there’s no point in competing in Arena/Coli til it’s fixed because to compete you have to exploit the system.

With no communication (No acknowledgment of this bug/exploit in-game) and no short-term solutions it feels like PerBlue doesn’t care that the modes are broken.

It’s completely possible the team is all-in on fixing it, but from the outside looking in the optics don’t look great. Just wanted to give a players perspective.

6 Likes
  1. Remove all score
  2. Give back all keys to be unused
  3. Give compensate to all players
  4. Remove HP rules lol
3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney