Arena Rewards are imbalanced. Boycott

It has become apparent that among the players on server 8 that there is a discrepancy between arena rewards for the same rank. Some players receive 100% of rewards while others get 35% or 10% of rewards. While any amount of rewards is okay as long as it’s consistent through players on a server we should not accept that there is no a uniform gem reward and that they are using us as test rats to decide how to maximize profit. So I am boycotting because money is the only language PerBlue speaks. Please post here if you are joining me so we can all get equal rewards across servers.

To check what you reward % is check the top reward in your arena

500=100% rewards
175=35% rewards
50=10% rewards

They do this to test how much rewards to give in order to encourage spending. I am not okay with that.

19 Likes

Boycott won’t do anything

Sadly all I can suggest is: stop spending, or quit

I highly doubt they will compensate

Boycott will only let your competition get further ahead of you

2 Likes

I was just about to renew my daily deal but now I’m not even sure why I should bother. I don’t feel like spending real money on a game that would intentionally handicap me against other players.

7 Likes

An update: there seems to be this discrepancy in every server other than server 1.

4 Likes

Needs to be addressed and fixed immediately

7 Likes

This is an unacceptable practice that needs to be fixed immediately. Theres no reason to separate rewards for different people in all servers and is just going to kill your playerbase since more people will know of this now.

6 Likes

I’m really upset about the uneven playing field. I enjoyed this game before I found out about this issue, but now I can no longer support this game. I hope the developers will reconsider and change the max rewards to be the same across the board, plus gift additional diamonds to those who had been receiving less than their peers. The current system is absolutely unacceptable.

7 Likes

I can tell you that if this was known to players when they started, they would just keep making new accounts until they got one with top rewards.

If you don’t treat the entire playing field equally, there will always be people who feel ripped off, myself included.

If perblue doesn’t clearly state thier perameters, they are in non compliance to terms and conditions for Apple and Google. That means a lot of people can rightfully obtain refunds.

I hope they address this issue quickly, provide equal rewards to all, and compensate those who where short changed on rewards, before people consider taking action on the above.

7 Likes

I loved disney and I loved this game before
I noticed that they treat people differently.

I dont want to spend real money to this game until they fix the rewards and compensate properly.

3 Likes

This is scaring a lot of players, including me. I NEED TO READ A DEVELOPER/COMMUNITY MANAGER say something about this, its not a joke and I wish theyre smart enought to understand that this is as simple as you lose your game if you dont accept and fix your mistake.

6 Likes

Response from Polaris through in game tickets is that all is normal. That’s BS. Why should I or anyone else accept a 90% reduction in rewards because they think it’s fun to play games with their player base.

3 Likes

Instead of giving us canned responses, why don’t you address the community about why you feel this is ok @Polaris

1 Like

Well, if they wanted to see how different payouts affected sales then they definitely succeeded with me. I am deleting the app and asked Apple if refund was possible. Even if they say no I would rather loose that money than continue supporting this game. I don’t know if what they did is legal, I guess it is because I doubt they would make that mistake but I have no doubt it is unfair. I find it ironic that the big pinned announcement on this forum is “No Cheating” when, in my opinion, they did exactly that, cheat huge part of their player base.

9 Likes

Cheating their player base is exactly what they are doing. If wish they would just fix it, compensate the players that have been screwed, and move forward.

3 Likes

it’s a shame that today of all days there is a deal with shards for my beloved eve.
while i really would like to get those shards, i will not support this ridiculously unfair treatment of players.

yes, i am one of the lucky ones who get “full rewards”.
but that doesn’t mean i like the fact that, only up until today, others got way over 10k diamonds less than i did, while doing the exact same thing.

well, at least word got out about this at this stage and not way later in the game. :wink:

3 Likes

@Etesian @Polaris will you guys seriously give us no response to this definetely unfair system?

2 Likes

They probably can’t until they get official word about what they can respond with…

Btw, if people are confused… This is Per Blue’s mess that Disney is affiliated with (since they probably sold Per Blue the license to use their characters)

2 Likes

They don’t care at all. I sent them a message about this and all they do is copy paste the same answer to everyone. If they don’t resolved this. I will ask them to give me my money back and they can ban me or whatever. I spent over 1000$ on here and they don’t give a shit about anything. They real truth is. They won’t even respond to any of you. They see money coming in and that’s it. All of us can just live with what they want us to live with. They will prob delete this thread also. Because that’s how they are as I see it.

4 Likes

I agree, everyone is acting very hastily. Not saying that players shouldn’t get their refunds, or quit, or refuse to spend (if you’re truly unhappy with the game, feel free to do these things, of course!) … but, we have to consider that we (those of us posting on forum, reddit, what have you) are a very small percentage of the actual playerbase. The game is fairly new, turnover is expected & being affiliated with the Disney brand, I’m sure it won’t be hard to find new players. Plus, there will always be whales who will spend what you won’t.

It’s alright to be angry - part of our playerbase is being jipped - but, we have to remember that it takes time for a corporation (especially, the higher ups) to formulate an OFFICIAL response. It’ll take even more time for them to re-write the code & issue out reimbursements (if they choose to go that route).

If everyone who has a problem with this imbalance quits, then all we’re left with is a game where players don’t have a problem with it. So, to those of you who are sticking around because you love this game: KEEP SPREADING AWARENESS ON THIS ISSUE - because the more of us that know, the bigger the threat we are - & we’ll see how PerBlue responds…

5 Likes

agreed, so lets tell our guildmate about it

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney