Arena Rewards are imbalanced. Boycott

Has anyone tipped off any big internet gaming sites like kotaku about this?

3 Likes

What a terrible way to run a game

1 Like

Yep, I and many others from the rank 1 guild on Server 6 got a refund already.

The next move by Perblue is going to critical to the success of this game. They should make the rewards equal and compensate the players who lost out on diamonds. If they do that then I will be happy and understand that everyone makes mistakes.

Anything less and I will be demanding a refund through Google Play and posting a 1 star review as we all should.

Word of advise, Google play may not be able to help you, they only hold funds up to 24 hours (I experienced this with another game). However, your credit card company may be able to.

But if you have luck with Google play, I would love to know how you got it done!

Iā€™m personally not happy about this at all, Iā€™ll never spend a dime on this game until itā€™s fixed. However Iā€™ll still play when I have free time.

Wow. I just checked my account vs my wife. She gets significantly lowered diamonds. This is super lame. What is the point of this @Etesian

Hereā€™s an update for those not following the Reddit threads:

Iā€™m on server 1 and I just checked my top rewards. Iā€™m only getting 50 diamonds for top 5 in the Arena! If Iā€™m suppose to be getting 500 diamonds then they will be hearing from me ASAP!!! This is so NOT ok!

Iā€™m on server 1 and only get 50 diamonds for top 5 in the Arena.! Not cool!!!

The Top Rewards are for the Challengers tier, people.

It trickles down to the lower leagues as well

1 Like

Do some research beforeā€¦it affects the lower ranks aswell.

They deleted the response. Someone knows what it said?

what kind of respone are you trying to recall???

The one on reddit. Casterā€™s post

PerBlue is making changes to correct the issue.

Thank You PerBlue for stepping up to correct this problem!

Well, thatā€™s like a week of missing rewards. Itā€™s a start but for me just doesnā€™t cut it.

1 Like

Now we need to make sure that anyone that was banned for refunding during this is unbanned

Thank you all for your patience! For more information please read our thread.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney