Attention Forumers! Concept Creation Contest Announcement Post

What do you mean?

You want some suggestions for good tanks?

No. I mean like what do Tanks do. I never made any Tank hero before

Ahem Ahem … Hades

2 Likes

I need help. I want to learn more about Tanks

I believe that the format stated is the bare minimum. As long as the changes dont affect the visibility of the post, it would probably be fine.

3 Likes

Okay, sure thing. I made a post going slightly in-depth about each role a while ago, here’s the link. :wink:

1 Like

Everyone sleeping on my alexa bliss concept…smh

Is there still time to tweak my entry a little? Just to rearrange the things it already says to closer match the format template

Sure, go ahead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do i still have time for submission? My current time zone says that the due time should still be a few hrs away?

1 Like

There’s still time. We’ll announce when it’s over.

4 Likes

Dude, those are just tiny details that don’t matter. The format is as good as any of the others, if not better than the ones that forgot the format. There’s a difference between including everything with a slightly different style, and forgetting to put the Blue skill before the Friendships.

What @Paperlucky said is truth. If it’s still clearly in the same order, we don’t care if there are bullet points instead of italics or whatever doesn’t matter. Saying the damage type doesn’t matter. If anything, it would be an oversight made by us organizers when copying Ralph’s skills for the format.

8 Likes

Last day of the contest

But at what time???

I think it will close in around 3 hours? But I could be wrong so don’t take that as a definite answer

I’m pretty sure Spaghetti Time™ is the same as Eavestime™, so in about an hour and a half.

4 Likes

That’s more likely I was just guessing so thank you!

That’s close, but considering you said that 40 minutes ago, not really lol! It’ll end in about 2 hours.

1 Like

This contest is coming to a close…

Well I had fun making my concepts!

6 Likes

I just hope results are posted during the update

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney