August Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

We need 5 for a full team

And we need another group for hero mastery like Mulan and the lion king

2 Likes

U were also born in July? I was too and The patch notes for Basil of Baker Street came out on my bday

3 Likes

I wonder if a new character comes in with Cheshire

1 Like

I think they meant that they were born in August…

2 Likes

Excellent! Now whenever Pete joins, I can make a full feline team. I mean, another cat could join like Lucifer or Si/Am duo unit but I feel Pete is the most likely cat character to get added.

I am honestly more excited another Alice In Wonderland character is in. It felt weird to have such a small collection.

3 Likes

Apart from Cheshire and Tigger what other felines are you including?

Edit: never mind, I forgot about the Lions

1 Like

Would you prefer if the next sign in was a character already in the game

3 Likes

Maybe it was small because they were always going to add chess, but it is still rather small so maybe they will add the white rabbit or March hare in the future

Pete, chess, tigger, simba and nala, and scar, it’s a cat team

3 Likes

If you count her, you can add Yzma to a cat team… :joy::wink:

8 Likes

If only we could lol

4 Likes

No one said they were on the same team :man_facepalming:.

7 Likes

This is the best thing perblue has don’t with this game the Cheshire Cat has made me so happy you don’t understand he is one of my favorite Disney characters and he looks so good

3 Likes

*Donesorry fixing grammar on last message

You can edit it by clicking the pencil button. Also welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

For S16 it’s just sad. You kept Randall for 8 weeks in a shop after 8 months him being in special events.
He’s one of the most relevant older heroes in the game and now no chance to 6* him or improving his mods.
Sorry, PB, but another bad, bad decision.

5 Likes

It’s 4 actually.

2 Likes

Possibly… or perhaps have saved one of the 7 new heroes that were released in the last month for the new sign-in. There are currently 114 heroes in this game and with everything that has been going on in the game, it’s painfully obvious that there are barely enough resources to maintain a top 15, much less develop the new characters that overpower the others previously released. The LAST thing we need in this game is new heroes.

1 Like

Well that sucks cause this is mobile game there will always be new characters

I’m not saying we should never get new characters. The problem is there are soooooooo many bigger issues in the game that need to be handled first. After dealing with the other issues, then start releasing new heroes… or at least just release only 1-2 a month while working on the larger issues.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney