Aurora/Alice Friendship Campaign

Staying Awake

Aurora/Alice

Prologue

Alice: Excuse me, Princess.

Aurora: Please, call me Aurora. It’s just how i prefer it.

Alice: But you haven’t by any chance seen the White Rabbit hop by. Did you? Aurora?

Aurora: (snoring softly)

Alice: Oh dear. She just fell asleep. I guess that’s she is called Sleeping Beauty. Best not to disturb.

Episode 1: An Evening Stroll

Aurora: Ah. There is nothing quite like a stroll around the city after a lovely day.

1: Aurora (Briar Rose to some) was enjoying a nice evening stroll before returning to her cottage for the night.

2: She listened the sounds of the city as the night approaches.

3: She sees the sidewalk glow a soft orange as the sun sets on the city.

4: Aurora hums to herself as she makes her way home.

5: She bumps into Alice, who was just leaving the police station.

Aurora: Oh. Hello Alice. How are you this evening?

Alice: Not so good i’m afraid.

Aurora: Why? What ever is the matter?

Episode 2: The All-Nighter

1: Alice told Aurora that she was assigned to go into the night patrol that lasts till morning.

2: Alice has been assigned this shift a few time before

3: And each time, she had fallen asleep on the job.

4: Alice is worried that it will happen again.

5: Aurora gets an idea

Aurora: Why don’t i join you and help you stay awake.

Alice: You? But surely your aunts will be worried about you.

Aurora: Oh. I’m sure they won’t mind. After all, it is for a good cause.

Alice: I suppose so, besides it would be nice to have someone to talk to instead of myself.

Episode 3: Rock-a-Bye Kitty

1: After informing Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather about where she is going, Aurora meets Alice in the park.

2: Alice inform Aurora that creeps don’t show up so frequently this late at night.

3: So it’s more of a midnight stroll rather than a patrol.

4: As they began walking around the park, the Cheshire Cat spies on them from a nearby tree.

5: A mischievous grin (well more mischievous than his regular grin) creeps across his face.

Cheshire Cat: Well, it looks like Alice is giving a night patrol another try eh? And she has help this time. Well, will just see about that. (Chuckles) This is going to be fun. (Vanishes)

Episode 4: Soothing Harmonies

1: Hours pass and yet it won’t be for a long time till sunrise.

2: The Cheshire Cat saw the perfect opputunity to test Aurora and Alice’s willpower by turning on some soothing music guaranteed to make anyone fall asleep.

3: As the music plays, Aurora and Alice exchange yawns as sleep began to over take them.

4: Before long, Aurora nodded off where she stood.

5: Alice shooks off the weariness and gave Aurora a little shake to wake her up.

Aurora: That was close.

Alice: Too close. Perhaps maybe we should go somewhere less relaxing to keep ourselves awake.

Aurora: Good idea. And i believe i know just place.

Episode 5: Name Your Poison

1: Aurora and Alice head to the busiest part of town confident it will keep them awake.

2: They went into the cafe for some tea.

3: When no one was looking, the Cheshire Cat took the sugar for their tea and mix in some grounded Deadly Night Shade (everyone knows that Deadly Night Shade is a powerful sleep agent)

4: The tea was served and the girls took a sip from their cups.

5: Then, a squad of creeps showed up.

Aurora: Uh Oh. Some much for a midnight stroll.

Episode 6: You are Getting Sleepy

1: Without the fairies, Aurora was a sitting duck.

2: Alice ate one of her biscuits to grow enormous and stomps the creeps into the ground

3: Suddenly, Alice’s head began to swim and her eyelids grew heavy.

4: The deadly night shade was beginning to take effect.

5: A groggy Alice chased after the remaining creeps.

Aurora: Alice wait for me. Wait for… oh.

Sally: Aurora is everything all right

Aurora: I feel so strange… so sleepy.

Sally: (examining her tea) Someone has slipped in Deadly Night Shade in your tea. But it’s only a little dose so you will only asleep for a little while.

Aurora: Oh no. I better find Alice before it’s (yawns) too late.

Episode 7: Snoring Beauty

1: Aurora tried with all her might to keep awake as the deadly night shade starts to take effect.

2: As soon as she started to sucumb to sleep. A loud rumble woke her up.

3: Aurora turned the corner to find a giant Alice fast asleep on the street.

4: Due to her giant size. Alice’s gentle snoring is causing earthquakes

5: Alice soon shrank back to her normal size and The Chrshire Cat appears waking Alice in the process.

Cheshire Cat: I say, how are you two getting on?

Aurora: (yawns) What are talking about? Wait a minute, you been trying make us fall asleep all night haven’t you?

Cheshire Cat: Whom did you expect? Maleficent perchance? Beside i haft to admit, i am rather impressed on how your bearing it so far. I hope you two are ready for the real test. If not, too bad. (Vanishes)

Aurora: Real test?

Alice: Aurora, look!

Episode 8: Darkness before the Dawn

1: The creeps from earlier were coming back with a vengeance.

2: With little energy left, Aurora and Alice ran from the creeps.

3: They hid in a mattress store and the creeps ran right past them.

4: Aurora and Alice saw out the window light creeping on the street as the sun rose.

5: It was morning! Both girls sighed in relief.

Alice: We did it! We made it through the whole night.

Aurora: Yes we have. Now i feel as though a nice, long nap is in order. Wouldn’t you agree Alice?

Alice: Yes. Yes…I…Do. (flops onto one of beds and falls fast asleep, snoring softly)

Aurora: (giggles) I coudn’t have said better myself. (Lays down and closes her eyes)

Cheshire Cat: (Appears and covers them both with blankets) Bravo, you both have done well. Sweet dreams. (Chuckles) :musical_note:And the mome raths outgrabe.:musical_note:(vanishes)

Aurora: (half asleep) Aww. He does care. (Falls asleep)

Campaign Complete

2 Likes

Do you think this friendship can be in the game if they put Aurora in it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If they add Chesire Cat as well, I don’t see why it shouldn’t happen

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney