BalBoa (Original Concept)

For my next Tales from Jungala Concept, I’m going to do the villainous boa constrictor who controls evil Tikis, BalBoa, BalBoa, BalBoa- oa, oa!

Name: BalBoa

Quote: "I am BalBoa, the great king of Tiki-Toa, and after 300 long years, and it’s time to REWRITE HISTORY!!!”

Description: BalBoa slithers to the battlefield, taking his twisted tiki minions to deal damage and intimidate his foes.

Role: Damage

Position: Back

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: BalBoa lunges at the enemy.

Victory: BalBoa laughs evilly.

Defeat: A tiki appears and flys BalBoa off screen.

White Skill: Tiki Tum-Tum

BalBoa Skill Icon #1

Passive: BalBoa’s basic attacks deal fantastic damage instead of normal damage.

Active: BalBoa calls on Tiki Tum-Tum to the battlefield, who has X HP that attacks enemies, dealing X Damage with each hit. When Tiki Tum-Tum is KO’d, he explodes onto the enemies near him, causing them to take X damage per second for 10 seconds. If the tiki is KO’d, BalBoa resummons the tiki with X HP.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Tiki Pa-Gu

BalBoa Skill Icon #2

BalBoa throws a Pa-Gu Tiki at the enemy with the least HP and it explodes, dealing X damage to enemies in an area and applies Shatter for 5 seconds.

Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Blue Skill: Ruby of Razgul

BalBoa Skill Icon #3

BalBoa summons the Ruby of Razgul, healing himself for X HP. The ruby then fires a beam at the closest enemy, causing them to be dealt X damage and and extra X damage if they have Shatter.

Damage Type: :shield: TRUE Damage

Purple Skill: Vengance is Mine!

BalBoa and his Tiki minions deal an extra 150% damage to enemies with Shatter.

The bonus damage has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

Red Skill: Cantankerous Constrictor

BalBoa Skill Icon #5

Every 3 Basic Attacks, BalBoa applies Shatter that lasts 5 seconds to enemies he damages.

Shattered enemies take 8% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Shatter once per second at max.

The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: 10 seconds of combat have elapsed.

+X Skill Power
+X Reality per Damage Hero

• Berserk for 7 seconds

Friendships:

BalBoa/Magica De Spell

Disk Name: Tiki Terrors

Campaign Title: Tropical Trouble

Campaign Description: Magica De Spell and BalBoa decide to put on some deadly curses to seek revenge on the Mystic Beings of Jungala. However, Monty and Lola try to stop them.

Allies: Dr. Faciler, Diva La Lola, King Goobot

Control Allies Deal More Damage

• +X Basic Damage

• +5 (+5 more per star level) Fantastic Crit

• Control Role allies and BalBoa deal an additional X Fantastic damage every 3 Basic Attacks

• Control Role Allies deal an extra 25% (+25 more damage per star level) damage

BalBoa/Shego

Disk: Burnin’ Lust

Campaign Title: Night Prey

Campaign Description: Shego decides to alliance herself with BalBoa and the Serpentine. Together, they commit dangerous spells and curses through her plasma beams throughout Jungala.

Allies: Yzma, King Louie, Kai

"Tiki Tum-Tum" Distracts Enemies

• -X Skill Power to DAMAGE role enemies

• -X Reality to Enemies while Distracted

• When BalBoa activates “Tiki Tum-Tum”, the tiki distracts enemies for 3 (+3 seconds per star) seconds; Distracted enemies target the tiki with all attacks for the duration.

2 Likes

What disk do you work on for BalBoa?

Which Disk?
  • Magica De Spell
  • Shego

0 voters

What do you guys think about BalBoa as a character concept? Do you have any favorite parts? If so, please tell me why!

Your concepts drive me mad eithout you making animations about jungala this really seems like a successful web series.

1 Like

bruh

stop replying to dead topics

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney