Diva La Lola (Original Concept)

Hi guys. Today I wanted to try something different for this next hero concept. This time, I’m going to do a hero concept based on my own original series, Tales from Jungala. I will be doing one of the main central characters, Lola, or as she likes to call herself “Diva La Lola”. Hope you all like it!

Name: Diva La Lola

Quote: “I’m the greatest diva in the world, so deal with it!”

Description: Ladies and gentlemen, Diva La Lola is ready to perform songs to her enemies with her slew of catchy tunes, sure to boost up allies and leave enemies beguiled by her smooth moves.

Role: Control

Position: Mid

Stars: :star: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Diva La Lola swishes her hair near an enemy and deals damage.

Victory: Diva La Lola spins around on one foot happily.

Defeat: Tries to do the victory animation, but she gets dizzy and falls over instead.

White Skill: Big Solo

Lola-Icon 1

Diva La Lola starts to sing until she runs out of energy, increasing all allies’ attack speeds by 120%. When she runs out of energy, she makes enemies with the highest evasion “Enamored” for 12 seconds. If enemies attempt to perform their white skill while “Enamored” , they will instead use their white skill on their allies and be charmed for 12 seconds.

Lola’s charms cannot be Cleansed, avoided by Evasion, reduced by Tenacity, or Dodged. Enemies that are immune to Disables will still lose energy, but instead take X damage.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Green Skill: Blow Darts

Lola-Icon 2

Diva La Lola pulls out her dart shooter and blows 4 darts at the closest 4 enemies. Each dart deals X damage per second for 9 seconds and removes 50 tenacity and 50 evasion from each enemy.

Damage Type: :sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Blue Skill: Yoo-Hoo!

Lola Skill Icon #3

Diva La Lola does a dance, Distracting all enemies and gaining 100% chance to Dodge incoming Skills and Basic Attacks for 8 seconds. Enemies targeted by this skill have their Skill Power reduced by 45%.

The Distract has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Purple Skill: Rising Out

Lola-Icon 4

Diva La Lola gains 120 energy whenever an enemy is charmed or enamored.

The energy gain is less effective if enemies are above level X.

Red Skill: Powerful and Pretty

Lola-Icon 5

If enemy heroes start a wave with 1000 energy, Lola enamors them for 12 seconds. If enemies try to block Diva La Lola’s or an allies’ debuff with Hardy, Lola removes all stacks of hardy and replaces them with 4 stacks of 'Fatigue" instead.

The Hardy removal and stacks of Fatigue has a chance to fail if enemies are above level X.

+X Damage per second from “Blow Darts”
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Charm is Applied to 3 enemies

+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage per Control Hero
+40 Evasion

Friendships:

Diva La Lola/Libby Folfax

Disk Name: Preforming Arts

Lola's Libby Disk

Campaign Title: Music Video

Campaign Description: Lola needs Libby’s help in order to make a new music video for Jungala.

Allies: Esmerelda, Timon & Pumbaa, Swedish Chef

Allies with Increased Speed Heal Over Time

• +X Basic Damage to Allies with an attack speed boost

• +X Max HP To Diva La Lola & allies

• If allies gain an attack speed boost, allies are healed 0.5% (+0.5% more HP per star level) of their max HP per second for 10% (+10% more per star level) of Diva La Lola’s Max HP

Diva La Lola/Pleakley

Disk Name: Big Wigs

Lola's Pleakley Disk

Campaign Title: Fashion Sense

Campaign Description: Pleakley tries to get an idea of how Diva La Lola dresses in a tropical lifestyle so he can find new dresses to dress up in.

Allies: Angel, Disgust, Oogie Boogie

Enemies Lose More Evasion from "Blow Darts"

• +X Max HP

• +X Basic Damage to Diva La Lola and allies

• “Blow Darts” removes 10 (+10 more per star level) more evasion from each enemy

Friendships:

Keith
Makeeta & Tembo
Audrey II
Rena Rouge

Which Disk do you Use?

Which Disk?
  • Libby Folfax
  • Pleakley

0 voters

Love the concept
I just don’t get this part

Enemies can’t I repeat, can’t start with more than 1000 energy

What this means is that if enemy heroes (like Goliath, Tron or Rapunzel) start with more than 1000 energy, Lola will make them enamored.

Goliath and Tron start with only 1000 energy and the maximum energy is 1000

Same goes for Jessie as well.

They can
Tron (Fl) Jessie (Bu) or Goliath (Th) plus anyone who gives energy at the start of the wave

That’s right. What memory disk would you work on for Lola?

Then I’m stuck :neutral_face:

The Pleakley one is good, but the Libby one is better because of how much energy she gets from enamoretions (and charm teams :eyes:) so it lets her heal quickly and efficiently
(Im not a master at the game though)

1 Like

Yeah, the Libby disk is very good and meta, plus, if Broken Dash was on the team, he’ll be healing all the time. It not only heals her, but allies too.

1 Like

More than.

Just made a quick update to my blue skill, and a little bit of Pleakley’s memory disk. I changed the disk to remove evasion for all enemies, not just control roles.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney